Student Of The Year3

Chapter6

"Common Abhishek let's go to photoshoot"

"Yeah let's go Priyanka"

Abhishek's P.O.V.after reaching the photoshoot area
"Here we are going to take photoshoot,don't you think so this place is little weird for it,I have before taken photos here they don't come nice the photography's over here just want money they are greedy"

Priyanka's P.O.V.
"Common don't worry this is the best photoshoot shop or place that's not wierd when we'll go in to take photoshoot you'll like that let's go"

Photography says
"The girl plz stand perfect and staret"

"Don't tell me how to stand all say me model I know how to stand while photoshoot"Priyanka say's to the photography.

"Priyanka he's just doing his work plz don't get angry"

"OK ma'am your photoshoot is done you can see it"

"Ooh wow show me fast show"Priyanka say's.

That's the pic
"What's this,I can't post this pic you take another photo"She says rudely to the photography

"What happen Priyanka"

"Come here and see this photo Abhishek"

"Ooh no sorry to say but if you will post this photo on social media all with troll you it's better that we would take another"

"Yeah we would take another photo and that also not over here it's really wierd place for photoshoot you told right Abhishek we'll go to my home to take photoshoot and you plz  don't come to take our photos send another photographer"

They reach there home and find the place that where should they take photo.

Photography say's
"Mam we can take photos over here that's good place"

Photography takes photoshoot of both of them

"Mam the photoshoot is ready"

"Ok show me"Priyanka says to the photography.

"Ooh good job that's perfect I can post this pic on Instagram and I am sure that I'll win not Aisha"

Abhishek thinks in his mind
"Why Priyanka is so rude to everyone,she only thinks about herself".

After that Abhishek goes to Home"Bye Priyanka I'll meet you tomorrow now it's time to go to Aisha"

"Bye Abhishek"

"Aisha said to come at mystery road,OK then I'll go there"

"Oh Aisha's there-
Hey Aisha I am there to take photoshoot with you"

"Hey Abhishek thanks for coming at time my class will also get over now,wait I'll send them home its time for there class to get over"

"Ya sure"Abhishek say's to Aisha.

"Student the class is over you'll can go home now"
While Aisha was saying all this to the students Abhishek looked at her and said to himself.

"What's there in her eyes that I love that attracts me that happened never with me in front of a girl"
He keeps looking at Aisha.

Aisha turns her hair flies and touches Abhishek's face

"Haii mai Marjavan"

"Did you said something Abhishek"

"No no just thinking that your hair your eyes they are so special to me infact you are most special to me

"I am special to you"she's says smiling her chicks gets red"

Hai her chicks gets red again haii mai Marjavan
So sweet and romantic so the photoshoot is beginning who'll win,sorry for so much wait but now no more wait in next chapter you'll will get to know that.
Thank you.

Loving Shraddha♡♡