Aisha out of the college?

Chapter16

"Priyanka what happened"
Aisha said

All made a crowd there
"Priyanka my sister what happened to you"
Myra said

They spread one two drops of water on Priyanka's face.

Ruby says
"I think we should take her to hospital"

"Ya you're right Ruby"
Abhishek said

They take Priyanka to hospital.
"I'll check what had happened to her and then tell you'll,till then fill this form"
Doctor said

Myra fills the form

Few minutes later
"I have checked Priyanka and I found poison in her body did she ate anything wrong"
Doctor said

"What poison in Priyanka's body is she okay or not"
Ruby said

"She will be alright soon the poison is not that much powerful"
Doctor said

Few minutes passed her friends went to meet Priyanka
"Priyanka are you okay"
Myra said

"Ya"

"But Priyanka what you ate you know whatever you ate there was poison in it"
Ruby said

"What really.....Oh my God I ate that chocolate"
Priyanka said

"Chocolate which chocolate"
Ruby asked

"The chocolate which Aisha also ate I bought for her as it was her birthday,but Aisha is alright was the poison just in my chocolate"
Priyanka said

"No-no Priyanka there was no poison in the chocolate"
Aisha said

"Wait a minute-It can be like this also that Aisha has mixed poison in it"
Myra said

"Yes this can be for sure as before I ate the chocolate I went outside in a corner for a are gent call"
Priyanka said

"No Priyanka I didn't mixed any poison in the chocolate"
Aisha said

"Yes she can't do this,you must have eaten something else"
Abhishek said

"Why are we discussing this among ourselves I have not finished up to my chocolate we can give that to doctor he will check that is there any poison or not"
Priyanka said

Doctor's P.O.V.
"There was poison in the chocolate"

"No doctor there was no poison poison in the chocolate"
Aisha said

"So what do you think Aisha the doctor is wrong"
Myra said

Priyanka's P.O.V
"Aisha you wanted to kill me,but why what wrong I did with you.....nothing the person who is wrong God never forgives them and you can see the example person like you should not be in this college I'll talk to principal and try to take you out from this college Aisha"

"Priyanka it can also be like already poison must been mixed in the chocolate"
Abhishek said

"But Abhishek why will the shopkeeper mix only poison in one chocolate but no problem to clear you we'll go the shop from where I brought this and confirm"
Priyanka said

They went to the shop
"Hey uncle can you tell was this chocolate which I took from your shop  harmful or expired"
Priyanka said

"No this is a fresh chocolate which was made yesterday"
Shopkeeper said

"Oh okay now tell me did this girl Aisha came in your shop and if she came what she took from here"
Priyanka said

"Yes this girl came and she took poison"
Shopkeeper said

"Saw Abhishek Aisha just has a innocent face but she is not innocent,I am now going to college to talk to principal about what she did"
Priyanka said

"But Priyanka listen"
Abhishek said

"Aisha let's go with Priyanka she has lost her mind"
Abhishek said

"Excuse Sir I want to discuss a very important thing with you"
Priyanka said

She tells the principal everything what Aisha did.

"Seriously Aisha I didn't appreciate you would do this,all proves are against you which prove that you have done this so I have decided you're out of this college today,now the doors of this college are not open for you"
Principal said

"But Sir I didn't mixed poison in the chocolate please believe on me,please don't take me out of this college"
Aisha said

"My decision is final Aisha"

"Sir please give her one chance"
Abhishek said

"If Aisha would have done a small mistake then I would give her a chance but she has tried to kill Priyanka and I am doing pleasure on her my not calling police if I'll call police I will be infamous,go out from her Aisha"
Principal said

They took Aisha out of the college
"She sadly walking alone on the road when it was raining heavily"

"Aisha"
Abhishek said

She turned and saw Abhishek

"Aisha don't cry everything will be alright"
He wipes her tears

"Aisha I know you're innocent I am there for you I will take you out from this situation"
Abhishek said

"But Abhishek I don't want to invite you in this  problem,sorry"
Aisha said

"No Aisha you always helped me in my problems now it's my chance"
Abhishek said

"But......."

"No but, now let's go home its raining heavily you can get sick"
Abhishek said

Aisha reached home with Abhishek
"Bye Aisha we'll meet tomorrow I'll come at your house and think what to do now it's being night Good night"

"Good night Abhishek"

"I am so so so happy this is a very great thing for me that Aisha is out of the college,if she'll not be in the college only then how will Abhishek and Aisha meet I am so happy"
Priyanka said

"Yes Priyu"
Ruby said

"You know it was so easy for me to give money to the doctor and buy him to lie also the shopkeeper hehe!"
Priyanka said

Thank you

Aisha out of the college,will she again return back in the college?
To know keep reading.......

|SHRADDHA|