Will Priyanka leave Abhishek

Chapter8

Priyanka's friends Myra and Ruby go to Priyanka to tell that Aisha has won the social media challenge.

"Priyanka Priyanka a very important thing to tell you"

Priyanka says
"What now why are you'll here"

"Aree Priyanka that Aisha has won in your social media challenge"

Priyanka says
"What the hell this can't be she can't win,don't prank on me"

"We are not joking Priyanka really Aisha has won she got 10 lakhs likes on her photo"

Priyanka's P.O.V.
"No no no this can't be possible Aisha can't win I am not gonna leave Abhishek"she says horribly
"Let me go out and check that did Aisha really won"

She goes to Abhishek.
"Abhishek,Abhishek did Aisha really won the challenge"

Abhishek says
"Yes she has won with 10 lakhs likes and also with 5 million followers,I am really happy for her"

"You are happy for Aisha and what about me I have not won I have been alone and you are happy"

"No Priyanka nothing like that it was just a challenge and someone has to win only na in the challenge it might be you or Aisha"

"Let it Abhishek you'll not understand"

"Aree listen to me Priyanka,Ooh no Priyanka is very rude yaar small small things she takes them like a mountain let it be now she is angry after she feels little cool I'll try to talk to her"

"Aisha where are you Aisha"
Priyanka shouts.

"What happen Priyanka why are you shouting"

Priyanka's P.O.V.
"I knewed you would do anything to win and you gave money to every public people to like your post na you are a cheater Aisha you are a cheater,I know you want to prove that I am the best in the college you are a selfish girl"

"No Priyanka I did nothing like this to win I just took photoshoot and what can I do if I got more likes"Aisha say's to Priyanka.

"Don't lie Aisha I know you did all this to win"

Aisha say's
"Please don't say anything like this to me I feel bad Priyanka I have not done anything like this please believe on me"

"Don't do all this acting in front of me Aisha"

"Aree why Priyanka is shouting so much in the whole college her voice is coming,what happen"Abhishek say's hearing Priyanka's loud voice.

All the people get crowded hearing Priyanka's loud voice.

All the people discuss among themself.
"What happen,what happen.

Ooh no Priyanka has crossed the limit,Now what will Abhishek's answer be?

Aisha has been in difficulty😟
What will happen?
So all that you'll will get to know in Ch9.

Thank you,And Happy Republic Day 🇮🇳🇮🇳❤

Lots of Love from
Shraddha~♡~