Ch10 continues

Abhishek calls Aisha,Aisha picks up the call.

Aisha-"Hello"

Abhishek-"Hello Aisha me talking Abhishek"

Aisha-"Yeah I got that because I have saved your number"

Abhishek-"OK,I wanted to tell you something"

Aisha-"Yeah sure tell"

Abhishek-"Can you come at 7:30pm instead of coming at 7:00pm because I have some work"

Aisha-"OK no problem I'll come at 7:30"

Abhishek-"Ok so meet you at 7:30pm with a cute surprise"

Aisha-"Surprise for me!"

Abhishek-"Yes for you"

Aisha-"BTW I also have a surprise for you"

Abhishek-"Ooh thank you let's meet in evening and see each other's surprise"

Aisha-"Yeah bye see you soon"

Abhishek-"Bye"

"Hmm before going to make photo frame I need a good photo of us and that we have only one😑also that photo looks like we are life partners and I want to give her a friendship photo frame of both of us"
Abhishek says this to himself

"I have to think something else to gift her-hmm but what should I gift her,a beautiful dress,ya this will be good let me go to the shop and buy a beautiful dress for Aisha"

Abhishek goes to the shop and buys a beautiful dress for Aisha.

Aisha P.O.V.
"It's 7:00pm I should start getting ready in15 minutes I'll be ready and his home is close only from here I'll reach his home in 15minutes"

Aisha's look

Aisha reaches Abhishek's house she says "What a beautiful house,let's go"She knocks the door

She knocks the door.

Abhishek says
"Ooh wow I guess Aisha came let's open the door"

"Hey Aisha welcome"

Aisha comes in

Aisha's P.O.V.
"You are looking so cool Abhishek and I loved you house"

"Thank you,you too are looking very beautiful,and I just loved your outfit"

"Thanks"

They both sit and chat, does fun and eat delicious dishes.

Aisha P.O.V.
"So now for what I came here let's do that let me give you the gift,so this is your gift you can open this and see"

"Ooh thank you so much I am quite exited to open it"

Abhishek opens the gift.
"Thank you card this is such a beautiful thank you card,thanks.

"There's one more gift Abhishek open that also"

"Ya sure I am opening only,my majesty you made this I just loved it it fabulous"

This is the sketch which Aisha made.

Aisha say's"Sorry Abhishek this sketch is not so good but I tried my best to make it"

Aisha say's
"Sorry Abhishek this sketch is not so good but I tried my best to make it"

Abhishek's reply to Aisha
"No no don't say sorry it's amazing I loved it I would frame it in my room"

"Thank you great that you liked it"

Abhishek's P.O.V.
"Now my chance wait let me give you the gift which I brought,take this,this is your gift"

"Thank you let me see what you gave,wow so beautiful dress amazing thank you so much"

"I don't want any thanks,you where the dress and show me"

"Ya sure,but where to change"?

"From here take left and go straight you'll get a room change there only"

"OK"

Look of Aisha after wearing the dress

"Wow Aisha you are looking the prettiest"

"Thank you Abhishek and I just loved this dress thanks for giving me this gift"

They both keep enjoying till 9:00pm.

Aisha's P.O.V.
"Common now its 9pm I really enjoyed very much today, now it's time to go home"

Abhishek's P.O.V.
"
"I was so busy enjoying that  I didn't knewed only that its 9pm,bye good night"

"Bye Abhishek good night"

Thank you
Loving Shraddha❤