Ch18

Aisha entered the college some boys were irritating her,Priyanka saw them and whooped.

"Hey there this is an college not you club better behave good"
Priyanka said to those boys

"If we'll not what you'll do"
Some of the boys said

"Don't ignore girl power I will complaint to principal it will be good for you'll to go from here and never behave like this with any girl"
Priyanka said

"Thank you Priyanka for standing for me"
Aisha said

"Oh come-on I didn't stand for you whatever I did it was for my respect if those dumb boys wouldn't stop that our reputation of college would get bad"
Priyanka said impolitely

"Still thanks"
Aisha said

"I always noticed when ever Aisha fell down Abhishek picks her up now its my turn I will fall down and he will pick me up,so romantic and listen you'll will take pics of us at that moment"
Priyanka said

She went and certainly fell down
"Ouch"Priyanka said in a dramatic voice
But unfortunately Abhishek was far away from her and didn't picked her up instead of Abhishek,Rayaan picked her up he was looking in her eyes but rude Priyanka pushed him and went away as Rayaan was very close to her

"Shit yaar whom I wanted to pick that guy didn't but instead of him that Rayaan"
Priyanka said

After college

"Hello Abhishek,Aisha has not yet returned home is she at your house"
Naina aunty said

"No aunty when the college got over we both left the college together only"
Abhishek said

"She told you anything that where she is going"
Naina aunty said

"Hmm as well as I remember she didn't"
Abhishek said

"Ok thanks bye"
Naina aunty said

"Where must Aisha be,God please keep her safe I'll call her friends and ask"
Naina said

She called her friends but no respond that where Aisha was.
"My darling where is she gone"

As Naina turned back she saw Aisha saying "happy birthday mommy"!

"Happy birthday to you ohh hoo!happy birthday to you aaha"
Aisha said

Her mom delightfully smiled and said
"Thanks a lot darling you just can't imagine how worried I was when I couldn't see you"

"Ya mom I understand and I'm sorry but I just wanted to give you a surprise"
Aisha said

"Yes aunty in college she was so exited to meet you"
Riya said

"Thanks Riya for your help,mom she helped me a lot to do all this now without wasting any time let's cut the cake"
Aisha said

After party,
Aisha in a sleepy and tired mood with Riya

After party,Aisha in a sleepy and tired mood with Riya

New day

Aisha saw an poor kid selling balloons she didn't felt good and took them all
She was playing with them as a cute child and naught air took those balloons with them in the sky

"Aree my balloons they were so colorful just like a rainbow but now it went I think I should find them"
Aisha said

Abhishek was passing away from the art room and he caught some balloons
"Wow,whose balloons these might be,they are so pretty"

Aisha roaming here and there to find her balloons and Abhishek was playing with them and finally she saw her balloons in Abhishek's hand when she passed away from the art room.

"Abhi from where you got these balloons"
Aisha asked

"I also don't know but it came flying near me,why what happened?"
Abhishek said

"Coz these balloons are mine I took from a shop"
Aisha said

"Oh so sorry you take them"
Abhishek said

"Its okay"

"I have an idea I think we should write our name on these balloons and fly them high up in the sky"
Abhishek said

"Yes this will be very interesting"
Aisha said

"Yeah! Our names in the balloon in now in the sky"Aisha said joyfully

Aisha said joyfully

"Yes"

"Now who ever will get these balloons will get to know how strong our friendship is"
Abhishek said

"That is"
Aisha said

✴✧.*✧*.✴

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫,𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠.

~𝙎𝙝𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙝𝙖~