Who'll win?

Chapter7

The way how she turned

Abhishek's P.O.V.
"Aisha can I tell you a truth-Yes of course tell
"Any boy will have a crush on you by looking at you,so beautiful in fact me one from those boys"

Aisha's P.O.V.
"Then I would also tell you one truth every human being should have a beautiful heart no fact if there face is beautiful/handsome or not like you, your heart is very kind,any girl who'll see you will have a crush of you too,now let's take photoshoot.

"Yeah let's go"

Aaa..

"Aisha is falling before she gets hurt let me pick her"

Abhishek runs to pick Aisha before she fells down on the ground.

Aisha...Abhishek...
Aisha closes her eyes as she was going to fall.

Abhishek holds her hand and picks her up they both again keep looking into each other's eyes.

Photography say's to himself
"Wow I can take photo in this pose of both of them looking into each other's eyes they will surely like it".

All the people were smiling seeing them and were saying to each other"That's so romantic I guess every girl should have husband like her"

"Abhishek leave me all the people are seeing us"Aisha says to Abhishek.
"Yeah I didn't saw only"

Aisha P.O.V.to Abhishek.
"Abhishek why are the people seeing both of us only"

"Aisha I guess I picked you up na that was little romantic so they must be thought that I am your husband"

"Ooh no wait let me tell them,
Guys please don't overtake we are just friends"

"Aisha are you okay now but how you were going to fell down"

"One boy was running and I think he didn't saw me he was playing and by mistakenly he runned  touching my hand fastly and I was going to fell down,but you picked me before falling down thank you Abhishek"

Photography says
"Ma'am your photoshoot is ready I guess you might like it"

Abhishek says
"Photoshoot which photoshoot we are now going to take photos we have not taken photos yet then which photos you are telling us about"