Student Of The Year3

Chapter2
Priyanka shares a picture of Abhishek and herself in social media

Chapter2Priyanka shares a picture of Abhishek and herself in social media

She writes down.
We both look so happy with one another no one can destroy our relationship.
#AbhishekKaur #PriyankaSharma
After Priyanka posts this pic of her and Abhishek she says to herself
"Wow this pic is looking so pretty of both of us when Aisha will see this pic then she will understand that no one can come between our love"
Ok if Abhishek is just my best friend but I'll do such things that he'll also love me and we'll be happy with each another,and that Aisha will cry the whole life"Ha Ha Ha!

It's morning let's get up Aisha she says to herself,she comes to her balcony she says"Hey what a beautiful morning".
After that Aisha gets up and brushes her teeth then she opens her cupboard she takes out a white crop top and jeans to wear,after that she takes a bath and gets dressed.

That's the look of Aisha for today.

Aisha see's the timing.
Aisha's P.O.V.
"Ooh it's just 9:clock I have get up 1/2 early let's do something till 9:15 clock then I'll go to the college".

Aisha opens Instagram she see's the photo which Priyanka posted.
Aisha P.O.V.
"Ooh nice they have a good friendship she smiles and says"
She also comments "Wow you'll have a good friendship"

After that Aisha reaches the college as she entered the college she see's Abhishek there walking she's goes to Abhishek and says"Good morning Abhishek"

Abhishek's P.O.V.
"Hey Aisha,good morning you are looking so cute"
"Thanks Abhishek" she replies.
You too look handsome boy.

Thank you Aisha and I wanted to tell something to you.
Ya of course tell.

In this college all the girls are my best friend because each girl want to marry me but I can't that's why I made every girl in the college my best friend,so you'll also be my best friend.
Do you have any problem in this?

Aisha's replie
"No nothing problem in this even I also wanted a best friend for me so you are okay for my best friend".

"Ooh wow that's good"Abhishek said.
So from today you will also be my best friend.

After that Aisha and Abhishek were talking only but Priyanka enters the college she walks looking at her phone that how many likes I got and also the views.
What's this I got just 200 likes on this pic I thought that I would get lakhs and millions of likes but just 200.

She goes to Aisha
"Hey Aisha I have a plan we both will post a pic in which we both will be with Abhishek and then we'll see who gets more likes".
"If I won then you have to stay away from Abhishek and if you won then I will stay away from Abhishek"

"OK I accept it but I don't have any pic of Abhishek and mine being together as I am new comer in this college"Aisha said.

Priyanka's P.O.V.
"Then take a photoshoot na she" says doing wired expressions.
Today after collage gets over we'll take a photoshoot and then post it and when tomorrow we'll come to the college we'll see who's the winner.

OK Priyanka.

Priyanka walks to her friends to tell her about this amazing thing."Hey Ruby and Myra".
Ruby and Myra Priyanka's friends
"Hey good morning Priyanka.
How are you?

Priyank's P.O.V.

"I am good,and you'll know what I did you'll know that I challenged Aisha to post a pic of Abhishek and her and I will also post a pic of Abhishek and mine's and if I get more likes then she has to be away from Abhishek and if she gets more likes then I will be away from Abhishek,

And I know that I will only get more likes because I look good with Abhishek and then that dumb Aisha has to be away from Abhishek"
Yeeeeeeeh!

Myra says"That's a nice trick to get Abhishek but if Aisha gets more likes then you have to be away from Abhishek you should think first and then do all this"

"Common Myra just use some common sense that Aisha has no beauty and look at me I am so hot all will like me not her with Abhishek"
Priyanka says.

Of course you'll win Priyanka.

Thank you.
I hope you'll like my story Student of the Year3 Ch2
I will post Ch3 soon.
Bye everyone.
Lots of Love from Shraddha♥