Priyanka's plan

Chapter11

Priyanka's P.O.V.
"Myra,Ruby I have planned something for Abhishek because I have not forgotted yet what happened that day Abhishek's support to Aisha not for me I have to soon do something otherwise I don't know Abhishek will talk to me or not"

"What have you planned Priyanka"

Myra asks Priyanka

Priyanka's P.O.V.
"I know a girl Misti who is greedy so I have talked to her to do this now what I am going to do is I am going to put a diamond necklace is Abhishek's bag and that necklace is going  to be of Misti then Misti will create a drama that I  can't find my diamond necklace and I will tell her to check everyone's bag then the diamond necklace will be found in Abhishek's bag then police will come and arreste him then I will take him off from the jail and then I will be good in Abhishek's thoughts he will start liking me,this is my plan,and also for this work I have given Misti 3lakhs."

Ruby's P.O.V.
"This is a good plan Priyanka but don't you think so that you should not think to arrest Abhishek as you love him and what if Aisha takes Abhishek out from the jail"

Priyanka's reply to Ruby
"Don't worry dear that Aisha can't do anything like this she's not so smart and I can do anything for Abhishek so that he loves me"

"OK Priyanka but be alert for this"

"Ya,ya you'll go now don't irritate me"

New day begins Priyanka comes to the college and meets Misti.

"Misti you know na what you have to do"

"Yes I know what I have to do Priyanka but you have brought the money na"

"Ya don't worry about that I have brought 3lakhs and I a have put the diamond necklace in Abhishek's bag now you go and do your work go fast and don't take my name there that I told you to do that"

"Ya bye"

Misti starts her drama and people come there to see what has happened Aisha and Abhishek too come.

Misti's P.O.V.
"Some one help me I can't find my diamond necklace someone robbed it,it was very precious"

Priyanka says
"Oh my God someone robbed your diamond necklace don't worry I am there with you to help you"

Abhishek asks Misti
"But why you brought diamond necklace in college"?

Misti's P.O.V.
"Hmm Abhishek myyy-my mother is sick she is in the hospital and for her operation  doctor wants 10lakhs which I don't have and this necklace is of 10lakhs so if now when the college will get over from here I'll go home then go to the shop it will be too late that's why I thought after college gets over I'll sell this necklace to the jewelry and go to the hospital"

"Hmm OK we'll try to find your necklace"Abhishek say's to Misti.

Priyanka's P.O.V.
"Why to find the necklace and waste our time we should check everyone's bag it might be the thieve is somewhere here only"

"Ya Priyanka you are right"
Misti say's.

Misti checks everyone's bag and now it's Abhishek's chance.

Misti checks Abhishek's bag in one pocket of Abhishek'd bag she finds her diamond necklace.

Misti's P.O.V.
"Oh my God this is my necklace thank God I found it,Abhishek how can you do this I thought you are a kind man but you.... Let me call police let them arrest you for this"

Thank you

"Oh my God will Abhishek be arrested,who will save Abhishek?
To know keep reading my story/book.

Lots of love from 〜Shraddha〜