Aisha's care for Abhishek

Chapter12

New day begins Aisha goes to Police Station to meet Abhishek.

Aisha's P.O.V.
"Good morning Abhishek I know your yesterday was very bad and I also know you have not eaten anything yet but I made tea and sandwich for you as you will not get good food here you please eat it"

"Thank you Aisha you are so careful you are my best than best friend"Abhishek said

"No thank you and please don't worry it has been 8 months I am here in the college and you are the best person in the college and I can't see you in jail Aisha is there to take you out from jail I am trying my best for that"Aisha said.

Abhishek's P.O.V.
"Thank you so much cutie I am blessed having you as in my life"

After that Priyanka comes there.

"Hey Abhishek I know you are not talking to me but I care for you , I can't see you in trouble I am the one who cares for you and I promise you I am going to take you out from jail"Priyanka said

"Hmm I  understand but I am giving you last chance please don't do all this again"

"Priyanka holds Abhishek hand and says "Yeah"

"Feeling uncomfortable Abhishek
turns back and sits"

"Priyanka irritatingly smiles and goes away"

Priyanka's P.O.V. to herself
"I have to soon take out Abhishek from jail as he's now also sad from me"

Aisha's P.O.V.
"I have to think something for Abhishek for this first I have to meet Misti but if I meet her directly she'll not tell the truth I have to change my look then go there saying this that I am Abhishek's enieme because of some reason and while talking I'll ask her will you be my partner in this and then I'll ask her why did you did all this and who told you to do all this and I am gonna record all that with the help of this pen camera just it needs to be succeed if all this happens according to the plan then no one can stop me to take out Abhishek from jail I am only 15 hours now let's go"

Aisha changes her get up for the plan.

She also ties a scarf on her face so that no one recognizes her

Aisha knocks the door,Misti opens the door.

Misti asks
"Yes who are you"

"I am Arishfa"Aisha said

"Arishfa I don't know any Arishfa go from here"

"I know you don't know me but I know you I am Abhishek's enemie I hate him and I have heard that police have arrested Abhishek for robbing your necklace as well as I know Abhishek is innocent so is this a plan and if it's a plan then I am very happy just came here to say you thank you for doing all this will you be my partner in all this"Aisha said

Misti's asks
"But why you hate Abhishek'?

Aisha as Arishfa's P.O.V.
"Before 1 year I was also in the same college Riya was my best friend that time she wanted to become a lawyer she needed money for that which she didn't had that's why I kidnapped Abhishek's brother and told him if you want to take your brother give me 50 lakhs but every thing failed Abhishek is very smart and then he aressted me that's why now I am here to take your help to do the same thing with Abhishek as you have helped me by arresting Abhishek in jail"

"Ya you can be my partner in all this but for that you have to give me 2 lakhs"Misti said

Aisha says to herself
"Hmm she's greedy someone would gave her money to arrest Abhishek while talking I'll ask who's that person"

"Yeah sure but please don't tell anyone about this and you didn't told me why you arrested Abhishek your problem with him"Aisha said.

Thank you
Will Misti tell Aisha who's the master behind all this?
Will Aisha get success in her plan?
To know keep reading.

Lots of love from Shraddha.