Ch16 continues

"Good morning Aisha"
Aisha's mom said

"Good morning mom but mom it's not a good morning for me all would be the college just leaving me"
Aisha said

"Aisha I know you're innocent God will never do anything wrong with her child he is there to protect you and I am also there don't worry now eat this I have specially made for you"
Aisha's mom said

She hugs her mom and smiles

Priyanka's P.O.V.
"Today Aisha is not in the college sorry-sorry not today every day,every year and if now any girl tryes to come between me and Abhishek the same I am going to do with her now let's go to Abhishek"

"Hey Abhishek! Good morning"
Priyanka said

Abhishek looked at her face but without replying anything he went away from there.

"Abhishek I said good morning to you,are you listening to me?"
Priyanka said

"You know Priyanka you are saying good morning to me but Aisha's morning must be bad then how can my morning be good"
Abhishek said

"Because she deserves that"
Priyanka said

"No she doesn't she is a very sweet girl without knowing the truth how can you take her out of the college"
Abhishek said

"All the proves were against her she wanted to kill me"
Priyanka said

"Let it be you will not understand my lecture is going to start bye"
Abhishek said

Priyanka with her angry face goes to Ruby
"You know what Abhishek did"
Priyanka said

"Ya I heard everything,but you don't worry he will be upset from you for one day,two day not for years he will forget Aisha soon"
Ruby said

"Hmm you're right Aisha was her good friend he will miss her for few days but when he will have the habit of it he will forget her"
Priyanka said

Riya calls Aisha

Riya:"Hello Aisha,how're you"

Aisha:"Hey,really if I tell I am very worried"

Riya:"I know but,we I mean I,Aidan and Abhishek are coming at your home after college you don't worry we'll think something"

Aisha:"Ya okay,thanks a lot for being with me when I am alone"

Riya:"Always there for you sweetie"

College gets over,Abhishek,Riya and Aidan were on the way at Aisha's home

"Hey Aisha"
Riya said

"Hey"

"I know you are very tensed but don't worry we all are there for you"
Abhishek said

"Aisha I think you should shift in another college"
Abhishek said

"No Abhishek my future is hidden in that college"
Aisha said

Abhishek's P.O.V.
"I know but the place where you are suffering from a lie and the people are not doing anything for you such a great college the teachers over there are so intelligent but just because of these fake proves they have taken you out of the college this is not the place where you can make your future if can it should be true,not justice with one and cheat with other and believe on me I also don't want to be in such college if you say we all will shift in other college"

"Abhishek my mom will not let me allow"
Aisha said

"Don't worry I'll talk to Naina aunty"
Abhishek said

"Yes Aisha please say yes"
Aidan said

"Abhishek I have struggled very much to take admission in this college and now how can I so easily take admission in another college"
Aisha said

"Aisha try to understand"
Riya said

"Riya I just can't forget what happened with me and I don't want to shift in any college I want justice"
Aisha said

"Aisha first you shift in another college your studies should not stop after that we will think what to do"
Abhishek said

Thank you
Will Aisha say yes to shift in other college?

To know keep reading.....

(:Loving Shraddha:)