Aisha want's to learn something new

Witches coming near my bed to pull my hairs and scratch my face with her big,sharp nails
"No-no"
Priyanka got up after she had a bad dream.
She took a deep breath

"Thank God this was a dream,witches are not in real life last night I saw Roald Dahl's The witches movie that's why that horrible witch came in my dream,whatever it's time to sleep"
Priyanka said

A new day begins
Aisha wakes up
"Mommy,you know today I got such a beautiful dream,fairies came near my bed they loved me with their soft and charming hands just like you"

"This was really a great dream,may you always get such dreams"
Naina said (Aisha's mom)

Time passed,Aisha reached the college
"Riya do you know today I want to learn something unique something special"
Aisha said

"Unique,special what you want to learn"
Riya said

"I want to learn riding bike"
Aisha said

"Oh that's wonderful but who'll teach you"
Riya said

"Hmm that I have to think"
Aisha said

"I'll talk to others who can teach you riding a bike"
Riya said

"Thank you"

"I actually have no other idea than proving everything wrong"
Priyanka said

"What?I didn't understand"
Myra said

"I mean that the shopkeeper whom I told to lie I have to prove that wrong and everything else coz I want to be with Abhishek in that college"
Priyanka said

"Still I am not understanding"
Myra said

Priyanka's P.O.V.
"Oh God you are such a silly girl,whatever I did with Aisha I have to prove that wrong and make her innocent because without doing this I can't shift in that college if I then they will doubt on me,and the doctor and that shopkeeper they lied as I said to them so this will be easy for me to prove that she's innocent"

"Don't you have any other idea because you made so big hole for Aisha to fall in it but instead of her you only fell in it"
Myra said

"I know yaar but I have no other idea I have to do this "
Priyanka said

"Aisha why are you seeing videos of bike"
Abhishek asked

"Because I want to learn riding bike"
Aisha replied

"Oh my! that will be so good from whom are you learning to ride a bike"
Abhishek said

"That's my silly problem I have not yet got
anyone who can teach me bike"
Aisha said

"I can solve your problem because I know how to ride a bike"
Abhishek said

"It means you will teach me"
Aisha said in a happy voice

"Yes"

"First hold my hand and then hold these handle"
Abhishek said

Aisha holds Abhishek's hand and starts to rotate the handle
Abhishek while teaching her to ride a bike
"Her hands were so soft my eyes was looking in her eyes also the perfume she had sprayed on her body was so good and suddenly she started riding her bike and went away"

"Woo-Hoo I learned how to ride a bike thank you so much Abhi"
Aisha said

"Wow Aisha you have been a perfect bike rider will you adventure me your bike experience"Abhishek said

Abhishek said

"Yes of course please sit"
Aisha said

They both were having a bike ride after Abhishek with Riya and then Aidan

"Thank you so much Abhi for teaching me how to ride a bike"
Aisha said

"No problem"
Abhishek said

"Aisha"
Priyanka said

"Aisha this was a very big mistake of mine I strictly asked those shopkeeper and doctor and they were lieing just for some money I'm really sorry"
Priyanka said

"But Priyanka when we asked them to tell the truth they didn't told and why they told to you"
Riya said

"Aaa..I called police that's why Aisha was innocent she didn't tried to kill me"
Priyanka said

"I felt good that you realized your mistake,friends"
Aisha said

"Oh no I have to make her my friend now shit-shit-shit anyways to shift in this college I have to do so"
Priyanka said in her mind

"Friends"
Priyanka said

"Abhishek I also realized that the college in which I am studying is not good that's why I have planned to shift in this college with you'll"
Priyanka said

"Nice,very nice"
Abhishek said

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲♡

᯽₴ⱧⱤ₳ĐĐⱧ₳᯽