Dance week

Aisha's P.O.V.
"By the ways Riya as you are a new comer in this college there must be no friend of yours so will you become my friend as it has been 7 months I am here but there's just Abhishek whom I can trust"

Riya's P.O.V.

"Ya sure why not I saw you first time in this college but seeing you bravery and sweetness I can believe on you and Aidan is my bf you understand na in this college he's the one whom I trust the most he's little sick from 2-3 days that's why he's not coming in college but I talked to him today only he's coming tomorrow"

This is Aidan Riya's best friend and crush

Maths teacher entered the class.
"Good morning everyone a important announcement to announce next week there's a dance competition each team should have 4 participants you'll can perform any type of dance pop,belly,hip-hop and any other today is Monday next Monday is the competition we are giving you'll 1 week to practice and set up everything so who all wanna participate please first make you team and after 15 minutes do fill this form,all the best"

All of them were discussing about it among them self.

"Wow that's so cool I am surely gonna participate in this dance competition but who'll be the other three who'll dance with me"Aisha said.

"I'll dance with you"Abhishek said

"Oh really Abhishek I am ready to dance with you but other two"

"Can we dance with you Aisha"
Riya said.

"Ya for sure but still we need one"

"Don't worry about that Aidan is also in our team can he dance with us"

"Ya of course"

Abhishek's P.O.V.
"Aisha and Riya I think we should be two-two couples I mean partners such as Aisha and me and you and Aidan so it will be more better for us to dance"

"Ya for sure"

"I think we should discuss all the details in canteen it will be better there and whatever we'll discuss I'll tell to Aidan"Riya said

"You are right let's go"

Priyanka say's
"Yaar why my luck is so bad"

"What happen Priyanka why you think your luck is bad"Ruby said.

Priyanka's P.O.V.

"Because I have to go to my cousin's wedding in Bangalore because on which I couldn't participate in the dance competition and you know how strict my mom is if I'll not go she not let me enter the house"

"Oh shit we'll miss you Priyanka"

"But don't worry Ruby Priyanka Sharma is smart I have an idea"

"Which idea"

"That I will not tell you now when right time will come then I'll tell I am not gonna be here on the dance competition day but you and Myra are gonna do that work for me which I can't do as I am gonna be in Bangalore"Priyanka said.

"Okay as your wish"

Aisha,Abhishek and Riya were discussing about the dance competition.

Riya's P.O.V.
"I guess we should rock I mean everyone should feel like yes this is the best something rocking performance what do you say?"

Aisha's P.O.V.
"Yeah I am impressed by Riya's advice and whatever our song and theme will be you'll give me your dress size I'll arrange the dresses"

Abhishek's P.O.V.
"That's so good I have a song according to which we can rock and for that song we should wear gold color outfits so Aisha as you said will you arrange them"

"Ya I will"

Abhishek's P.O.V.
"OK so from tomorrow we'll start the practice and I'll forward you'll the song's name you'll can watch it and get some ideas for the steps also a important thing we need a dancer and I know a good dancer who can teach us the best for this so I'll call him and tell him to teach us dance"

New day begins after attending lectures Aisha,Abhishek,Riya and Aidan were in the dance room for dance practice.

"Hey this is Reyansha your dance teacher so Mr Abhishek have told me about the song and how the dance should be okay you'll have to rock on the stage so let's start first I'll give you'll the position"

"Abhishek sir and Aisha mam you'll will be on the right hand side and Riya mam and Aidan sir you'll will be on the left hand side"

After finishing the dance practice they all were in there classes to attend lectures.

Next day when they were for practice while doing the steps Abhishek got little injured.

Aisha's P.O.V.
"Abhishek you are injured wait a minute I have a pain killer tube for emergency I'll being that wait"

"Abhishek are you okay"
Aidan asked

"Ya just its little paining"

Aisha came and she applied the tube on Abhishek's leg where it was injured she was also blowing near his injured place.

Riya's P.O.V. to Aidan
"Aidan just see them how they are looking into each other's eyes when I first time saw you our condition was also like this her care for Abhishek"

"Yes Riya I think they are perfect for each other"

"Are you feeling better now"
Aisha asked Abhishek

"Yes if you'll care so much for me then how can I not be okay thank you so much Aisha"Abhishek said.

Aisha gives a sweet smile to Abhishek.

"For today this much only"
Reyansha said

Thank you
Lots of love from Shraddha♡

To be continued.....