Abhishek's support to Aisha

Chapter9

"I'll tell what happen"
Priyanka says.

"To show me that Aisha is the best,Aisha gave money to every public people to vote for her that she could win, she is such a selfish girl"

All the people discussed among themselves.
"Nope this Aisha is so selfish"

Aisha's P.O.V.
"No guys please believe on me I didn't gave any money to any
one"

Abhishek says
"Priyanka before this also I told you not to say any bad word about Aisha if you have any prove then its good otherwise I am not going to talk to you ever,and if you are speaking truth then l am not going to talk to Aisha. Do you have any prove that she gave money to every public people to get more likes?"

Priyanka's P.O.V.
"Which prove you need I am saying the truth then why don't you believe on me"

"Priyanka I just asked this that do you any prove about this"
Abhishek says to Priyanka.

"No I don't have any prove but my tongue is my prove I am saying but you are not believing only on me"

Abhishek angry P.O.V.to Priyanka.
If you don't have any prove then how can you say such bad words about her,I know I don't know Aisha so perfectly but I know that her nature is very sweet and she will never do anything like this but you had prove then I would believe,but you are telling that I don't any prove still saying bad words about Aisha now you have crossed the limit now don't even dare to talk to me I said na if you would be right I would not talk to Aisha and if Aisha would be right I would not talk to you,every time I am seeing without thinking anything you start making a drama and insult me and Aisha too even yourself you insult now enough is enough Priyanka"

Abhishek say's this to Priyanka is a angry way.

"For this Aisha now you are not talking to me,I knewed there's no one who believes on me"
Priyanka says to Abhishek.

"Please Priyanka first a fall you have created a drama over here now please".
Abhishek say's this and goes away.

Aisha crying sadly goes away.

Priyanka angrily goes to Myra and Ruby and says.

"What that Aisha thinks she won by winning such a small challenge this was just the begging the game had begin now,because of her now Abhishek is not talking to me forever I have to do something before there relationship starts,I can't live without Abhishek he's my life"

Myra says to Priyanka
"Don't worry Priyanka that Aisha has to lose and you will win"

Aisha sits is a corner and cryingly she says
"I had done nothing but still all this happened but I am grateful that Abhishek believed on me,I should take a gift for Abhishek for helping me and taking me out from such a bad thing"

Abhishek reaches his home.

"Why -why all this happens with Aisha only last time also this happened I don't know that she a good girl or bad but her nature,behavior is very kind so she can't be a bad human being but still Priyanka doesn't confirms anything and say's bad words about her,why she doesn't understand that it hurts,let it be I'll not talk to her na that will be better.

So that was good also and bad also for Aisha.
Will Abhishek never talk to Priyanka?
All that you'll will know in Ch9-10

Thank you☆
Loving Shraddha★