Thanking Time

Chapter10

Aisha takes her sccoty and reaches a card shop to buy thank you card for Abhishek,she buys a beautiful thank you card.

This is the card which Aisha buyed for Abhishek

After buying the card she thinks which gift to buy for Abhishek which he would like

She says to herself
"What should I gift Abhishek,hmm....
Should I myself make a sketch or painting of Abhishek to gift him that would be good but it will take a long time,but nothing happens I'll go to his home tomorrow"

Aisha goes to her home back between half way,after she reaches home she takes a white long chart paper to make sketch of Abhishek on that.

Aisha P.O.V.
"To make his sketch first I need her nice and clear picture, I should open his account on Instagram to find his good pictures"

Aisha finds a beautiful picture of Abhishek and she starts making sketch of Abhishek.

Aisha say's to herself
"I am not a artist or sketcher but I'll try my best to make his sketch"

Aisha begins making the sketch.
After few hours she finally finishes making the sketch.

Hope Abhishek will like this what I made,but what if he doesn't liked,no-no he's very kind he will not ignore this he'll surely like this,by the ways I am feeling hungry let's eat something.

New day begins,Aisha gets up and says "Good morning to myself"
She gets ready to go to the college.

She meets Abhishek there she says "Hey..Good morning Abhishek".

"Good morning Aisha hope you are well now after tomorrow's drama"

"Yeah I am good now I just wanted to ask you something,can I ask"?

"Yes of course ask"

"Are you free this evening,because I wanna give you a gift for your grateful things for me"

Abhishek's P.O.V.
"Gift which gift?
I don't want any gift helping is my job and I just helped a true girl who was suffering for help".

Aisha say's to Abhishek
"Yes you deserve a gift for it,please"

But Aisha...

"Abhishek please"

"Abhishek keeps looking into her eyes"

"Abhishek Abhishek I am talking to you where have you been thinking"

Abhishek P.O.V.
"If you are requesting so much then I'll take a gift but in return you also have to take a gift for your truth and kindness"

Aisha say's
"No no I don't want any gift,I just did my work"

Abhishek's P.O.V.
"See I am taking gift then you also have to take gift,I also did my work of helping people then I should also not take the gift"

"No no I'll take the gift you please don't say no for taking my gift"
Aisha said to Abhishek.

"Okay I'll meet you in evening in my house"

Bye...

Myra calls Priyanka
Priyanka picks up the call.

"Hello"

"Hello Priyanka where are you aren't you coming in the college?"

"No I am not coming today I am stressed about Abhishek,I'll think something about that"

"But Priyanka if you'll not come then what about Aisha?"

"Shut up yaar only one day I am not coming nothing will happen in one day"

"Ok bye see you soon"

College gets over.

After Abhishek reaches home he thinks what gift to give to Aisha.

"Hmm what should I give to Aisha,should I make a photo frame of both of us of friendship and give her,yes this will be perfect,but Aisha is going to come at 7:00 pm and the photo frame will get ready at 7:30pm I should call Aisha and tell her to come at 7:30pm.

Thank you♡
Lot's of love from Shraddha💙