5| Doubts

"You are wearing Rolex today."

"So?" He raised one eyebrow.     

"You wore Gucci everyday, I saw you till now" I was unstoppable. I wanted to stop but I also was really curious.

This was a really minor fact. He was extremely rich. He could have dozens of Guccis and Rolexes.

Then why was it bothering so much?

The reason was that it bothered to me first when I saw him wearing the same watch everyday. But he could have duplicate Gucci watches as well.

It was not the case, since it looked old. The dial screen was scratched, the belt looked old. Not to mention, the design was quite outdated as well.

He spoke after being silent for a while,

"You are one heck of a stalker, ma'am."

I got flustered again. He chuckled seeing me like that.

He was right.

Why did I notice such insignificant details about him?

It was unwanted. I did not want to notice. But somehow I managed to do it. I was actually acting like a stalker.

He must not be a watch person. The watch must have been broken and he threw it away.

He came really close to me. He put his mouth close to my ear.

He whispered,

"Have you perhaps started to like me?" He smirked afterwards, moving away.

I looked away frustrated. I really should not have brought that topic. How jobless and nosy I must have looked.

"Should we delete the boyfie from our loveboard now?" His smirk was still there.

"Shut up!" I walked away. I would never have agreed to dance if it was not for that Jeon Jungkook guy. I thought that I would actually have a good time.

The next day, I did not go to the firm. I wanted to rest a bit.

I did not see Jimin after the party. He was about come home in the evening. I waited for him as I watched some cliché TV shows.

Jimin came home with Chinese food. He pecked on my forehead.

"How was your day?" He asked me. He sat beside me on the couch.

"I did nothing other than just slacking off" I paused before saying,

"Tell me one thing."

Jimin asked getting very serious, "What is it?"

"Why is TV so boring?" I said and he laughed.

"I had such a tough day without you" I whined.

"Me too, babe" he kissed me.

"How were you for the past couple of days?" I asked him this time.

"It was hectic" he pouted.

In the morning, I reached at the law firm and saw Taehyung hovering over the reception counter, just like the last time.

"Kim Taehyung" I called him.

"Kang Ryuhee" he sang.

My eyes flickered to the receptionist to see her swooning over him again.

"It doesn't suit that much. Do you think if you should change your last name to Kim? I have a really nice and easy way for you to do that, you know. Even though that involves me, I will be glad to help" he grinned.

"Are you freaking crazy?"

He put the tips of his index and thumb together and said,

"Only a little bit."

"Two can play this game. And if I start playing, you will no longer be able to show your face anywhere" I warned him.

"Also CEO Kim, you don't need to tell lawyer Kang, an easy way to change her last name. She is a lawyer for goodness sake" she shook her head but while smiling.

What the eff was wrong with everyone?

Taehyung clicked his tongue. He put his hand on his chest and bowed a little pretending to feel guilty.

"I apologize for my ignorance. I did not have the intention to raise finger on your job" he fixed his stature.

"Whether you both are really early, or I am really late" Mr. Jung came and said.

"Let's go, now" I said and started going upstairs.

"See you tomorrow" Taehyung winked at the receptionist and she giggled.

I could throw up any second.

_______

Vote for the chapter please.

How was it? How do you like Dawn Of Us so far? If you have any suggestions, you can let me know in the comments.