18| Nowhere

"You always get things done as you want, right?"

"Don't blame it on me when you were the one who could not handle it just when I got close with another guy." Taehyung let out a scoff, chuckling bitterly.

"Don't try me. You also got jealous when I was with that other girl. I saw you. Besides I handled your little girlfriend-boyfriend play with that jerk alright."

Ryuhee was speechless again. Does it mean that―She was thinking about the possibilities of Taehyung to like her. They were just standing like that in the middle of the dance floor―their faces being dangerously close but none of them felt the need to pull away.

The music was unheard by them and the crowd unseen. It was as if there were the only two of them and nobody else. Taehyung's masculine cologne filled Ryuhee's brain to prevent her from thinking anything else.

She felt herself getting lost into his dark brown orbs. The female did not even notice when she leaned in, closing her eyes shut. Taehyung's gaze shifted down to her full lips, asking him to claim them as his own.

And so he did, connecting their lips together. Ryuhee kissed him back immediately. Their lips moved in sync against each other. The curves of his lips fitted perfectly onto hers.

Ryuhee slowly wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer if that was even possible. Taehyung tilted his head to get better access. Jimin, Somi along with the rest of the crowd saw them.

Ms. Na, Taehyung's mother softly smiled, seeing his son being as happy as she was―leaning on her new husband, Mr. Jeon.

Taehyung brought one hand up to cup her jaw while the other still rested on her waist, holding her figure fixated close to him. The kiss went on a little longer before Ryuhee pulled away to catch her breath.

"Wanna continue this at my house?" Taehyung offered, earning a nod with a smile from Ryuhee. He also smiled widely, getting finally what he wanted.

The whole ride to Taehyung's house, both of them did not utter a word. Ryuhee was surprised, seeing how huge Taehyung's house even though it was her second time coming here.

"So why does the lonely prince lives in this castle?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow. "Can't he live like us ordinary people in a 3000 square feet flat which would have been perfect and not so lonely for a single person?"

Taehyung let out a snicker, getting a glass of water for Ryuhee who had already seated herself on a couch in the living room. "Dad had given this house to me before going to abroad. That's why I never felt like moving out."

Ryuhee rested her face on her palm as Taehyung sat on the floor in front of her. "Taehyung," she called him, enunciating his first name with so much fondness for the first time.

"Yes?" He answered, drawing small circles on her bare knee with his index finger. "Why do you always wear the same Gucci watch?"

He stopped to look at her, chortling in the process. "You denying that you like me is the funniest thing ever. Look at you spotting even the smallest details about me."

"Shut up!"

"Okay, stalker ma'am."

Ryuhee clicked her tongue, getting annoyed at his ways to dodge the question. "Tell me if you want to, otherwise don't."

Taehyung folded his arms to rest his forearms on Ryuhee's lap before placing his chin above them to look up into her eyes. "Do you want me to tell you?"

She slowly nodded, averting her eyes. Taehyung smiled, knowing that Ryuhee actually was interested in him. "It's my dad's." He snickered again. "I never told this to anyone before. You must be thinking I am so pathetic, desperately holding onto the bits of affection even though I should not be needing it now."

Ryuhee bent down to place a kiss on his forehead. She smiled as their eyes met. "Not at all," she muttered before pressing her lips onto his.

Taehyung gently pulled Ryuhee down on his thighs as their lips were still linked. The kiss was slow at first but it quickly heated up when his arms wrapped around her waist, leaving no gap between each other.

The sunlight, peeking through the unevenly draped curtains fell on Ryuhee's closed eyes, creating a tingling sensation, causing her to roll over to get engulfed in Taehyung's broad chest.

She woke up in his arms. Opening her eyes only halfway through, she saw Taehyung still sleeping. She had no idea at which point Taehyung had brought her to his bed.

Ryuhee slowly made herself free from his hold to rummage through their clothes and put on Taehyung's white shirt since it was the most convenient to wear. She was about to stand up but her legs gave up, making her stumble and drop back on the bed.

It woke Taehyung up. His forehead creased and eyebrows furrowed. "Where are you going?" He spoke in a husky voice.

"Nowhere." Ryuhee wrapped herself in his arms again. It was easier for her than to admit that he made it impossible for her to properly walk for the time being.

__________

Vote for the chapter please!

I bet you didn't see that coming as well. Okay I swear I won't say that again. Thank you so much for reading this book! Lysm!