30| Confession

"What are you even talking about?" Ryuhee asked, being frustrated. She and Taehyung were forbidden to meet before wedding by his mother. "Obviously this curfew. This is exactly why I had asked you to not tell her." They were bickering over the phone.

"I did not tell her and you know that." Ryuhee tried to reason. "I don't know. You are the one who took her inauspicious name that day. So it's your responsibility. It has been exactly two days seven hours and twenty four minutes since I last saw you. Now make up to me."

Ryuhee sighed, plopping down on the bed. She had been out all day, shopping for her wedding dress and accessories. "What do you want?"

"Facetime."

"Not happening."

"Why?" Taehyung whined, kicking in the air. "Mom specially forbade me to video chat or facetime with you." Taehyung scoffed, "Ryuhee, my mom and stepdad were fucking an hour before they got married."

"Can you not like this about mom? You don't even know if she was with him or not." Just then, it hit Taehyung. "Since when, you are calling my mother, mom?"

Ryuhee flushed red at the question. She had become really close to Na Mirae in the past few days. She was taking care of her like her own mother, assisting her with shopping, planning, skincare.

One thing, Taehyung did not know was that Mirae decided to live with Ryuhee in her apartment till the wedding. Taehyung was sent to a hotel till then.

"You ask too much. Let's settle this matter with me giving you a gift on our wedding day."

"The moment you see me?"

"The moment I see you."

"Ryu! It's time for your body massage." Mirae's voice was heard. "What is my mom doing at your apartment?" Ryuhee quickly hung up, not wanting to lie.

Ryuhee watched her reflection in the mirror after dressing up. She was wearing a satin white A-line gown. Her hair was tied up into a bun with a few hair strands loosely strayed on her forehead and the side of her face, making her look more elegant.

Her something blue was her engagement ring because of it having a sapphire crystal on the top of it. At that time, there was a knock on the door. She opened it, revealing her ex-boyfriend.

"Jimin?"

"Ready to walk down to the aisle?" He glanced down at his arm, indicating her to link it with her's and allowing him to walk beside her.

The female smiled before nodding and linking there arms. Taehyung was standing at the opposite end of the hall, waiting patiently for the bride.

The moment she was in his sight, he was awestruck. She looks breathtaking. The couple maintained eye contact the whole time, until they were right in front of each other.

"My gift?" Taehyung asked, not forgetting about it for even one second. "Yeah," she looked around, "That—" Ryuhee stood up on her tiptoes to reach his ear, to whisper only to him, "I love you."

_________

Vote for the chapter please!

How was your day so far? Don't skip meals. Make sure to drink lots of water.