Ch 8: Say So

"What was that for," Elaina whines. "Cockblocker."

"You can't be serious, you actually wanted his number?" Tsukishima snorts. He ushered her onto the bus sitting next to her. "At least you have window seat, gremlin."

"What, were you jealous?" She exclaims.

"No!" The boy insists. "He just was being a pervert."

"And like you aren't?" She points at her chest and he looks down. "Gotcha!"

Tsukishima turns bright red and looks away. "You're a bitch Elaina."

"And you're an undercooked rotisserie chicken breast."

Elaina crosses her arms and looks out the window. She felt a bit guilty for not sitting next to Fuyuko, if only the giant cart titan didnt throw her on a seat in the back. But this could be good for her to make a move on Tanaka.

She begins to grow tired but her heart is racing and she can't seem to calm it down. On the other hand, Tsukishima has fallen alseep, his head tilted. Elaina looks over at him, indulging in his soft expression.

"He looks alot more at peace while he sleeps," she giggles to herself. His chest rose up and down slowly and his head began to slip. His head hits her shoulder, making the girl flinch.

Well fuck.

She tries not to move but he's so close, her heart is about to pound out of her chest. He smells sweaty with a bit of strawberry and cologne. His hair tempts her, and she can't resist. Elaina runs her fingers through his blonde locks smiling slightly.

"Kei..." she breathes, barely over a whisper. "You know, I could actually fall for you..."

Her heartbeat slows and Elaina drifts off to sleep, her head resting above his.

~~

Cart titan

ew why do i smell like girl hormones

why the hell were you on my lap when i woke up

i was?

yes it was disgusting, your drool was all over me

shut up

was not

you know what im gonna say it

and what is your annoying mouth going to say next?

or should i say type next

your mom's a hoe

ew you're disgusting

suck my dino dick

you like dinos don't you? ;)

what the fuck

im blocking you, goodnight gremlin

bye you nasty cretin

Elaina flips her phone over and stares at her paper stars. It's relaxing and she feels like she can finally be happy.

"Elaina why the fuck are you failing math!" Her mother kicked down the door. "I didn't raise my child to be a high school dropout."

Or maybe not.

"You'd better explan," her mom contiunes. "I'm taking away your phone."

"Woah, calm down Jamal." Elaina sits up, her mom leaning on her wardrobe glaring at her furiously. Elaina's heart is pounding, she's angry but she hides it underneath her sarcasm.