Do You Know the Bunny Boy?

A few days later...

'The more Yunki plays, the better he gets.'

'The rise of Bunny Boy! #GreatPerformance
#Whocoulditbe'
:Ah loool I looked for this everywhere seriously
:I uploaded info about the bunny boy on my blog! Come take a look.

People have even given him the nickname 'Bunny Boy'.

'His face is still red and drenched in sweat under that mascot head...But I have to keep faith.' (Y/N) balls her hands to fists keeping that spark of hope in her heart as she watches Yunki prepare for his next performance, when...

"Excuse me..." Someone walks up to Yunki and makes an attempt at conversation.

"Yes?"

"I've seen you perform a few times. You're really good." The Hongdae Guy compliments.

"What? I'm not that...well...thanks." Yunki takes the compliment, shyly.

"Humble, too! So, I've been meaning to ask..."

'What's he doing? He's not up to anything weird, is he?' (Y/N) eavesdrops into the conversation a bit to hear it out.

"We're performing, too, tomorrow, and..." Hongdae Guy looks as if he's asking for a favor. 

Yunki tilts his head, "Is there...a problem?"

Hongdae Guy shakes head no, "No, nothing like that! Actually, I wanted to ask if you'd mind accompanying us?"

Yunki is taken aback by the request, "Accompany you...?"

"Yes. We're going to be dancing. I thought it could be cool if you played while we dance."

Yunki casts a look (Y/N)'s way, forehead creased in thought.

'He's asking me what he should do.' (Y/N) comes in, "Let me get this straight- you want to do a joint performance?!"

The Guy nods, "Yeah! If it's okay with you. We'll work off of whatever song you play!"

"Hmm...What should I do?" Yunki asks.

"You should give it a try!" (Y/N) states very energetically.

"Are you sure? I'm not used to performing alone yet."

"No, this is great! Performing with other people might be good for you." (Y/N) persuades him.

Yunki considers this briefly, then nods. "I'd like to collaborate, yeah."

The Hongdae Guy seemed very happy with his answer, "Ah! Thank you!"

Yunki puts his index finger his bottom lip, "Hm, if you're dancing...I'll switch it to the synth."

"What?! That's even better!"

(Y/N) stares at Yunki with such admiration, 'Ah, Yunki's so cool when he talks about music. That's why I'm in love with this man! Love you lots, Min SUGA!'

The guy leaves after making arrangements for tomorrow.

'Yunki's piano playing really is something...people are even asking him to collaborate with them! Besides...it's his first-ever joint stage. It'll be a new challenge.' (Y/N)'s heart fuzzes up by her thoughts, 'I'm more excited than worried. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's performance!'

*Timeskip*

Yunki is standing in front of his keyboard, his palms are clammed up, "Ah, why am I shaking so much?" He mumbles from under his mask as he takes out a cloth from his pockets to wipe off the sweat.

He takes a deep breath and gently places his fingers on the keys. "Don't be nervous, don't be nervous."

Yunki is still trying to overcome his fear until his eyes lock on the female's (E/C) orbs as they look at him in a pleading mood.

"Yunki, please..." (Y/N) whispers softly.

Yunki finally takes a another deep breath, "Let's give this a try."

The bunny boy plays a mellow but upbeat melody as he is consumed by the music that is being produced through his soul and heart.

The passerbys who weren't paying much attention at first, stop at their steps and become entranced by the pianist's skills. They all either clap along and sway their bodies to the groove.

All of a sudden, the Hongdae dance team comes along as they promised and start busting out moves that matched along with the beat of the keyboard. More and more people from the crowd get into the collaboration and shout cheers and whistles.

'I'm slowly...starting to relax.' Yunki thinks to himself as he is still playing on his instrument. And just after those thoughts the unexpected happened.

Yunki takes off his mask and watches the rest of the performance with a smile on his face.

The dance team still breakdancing to the song as Yunki is confidently playing still as he is grinning wider and wider through the performance

The performance ends and the dance team acknowledges Yunki for his support, leaving him with a nod and satisfied look.

'Is this what they call enjoying being on stage?'
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
A/N: Yay another chapter😊 Please Like, Comment and share this story to show it love and maybe check out my other stories if you'd like. Just a heads up for you guys that the update might be a little slow from now on since college classes start again for me this upcoming Monday, wish me luck 😅 As always, I purple all you beautiful ARMY and have a safe and happy day 💜 🌸 🦋 
Also if you wanna join the discord, do me or click the link down below👇 if it doesn't work, please message me

https://discord.gg/W7AK5j7aXw