Epilogue

5 years later...

'These days, I miss being a student.'

Yunki is brought into a makeup room with who seemed to be his manager, where he seems pretty tired but still manages to keep a straight face.

He comes downstairs to see two professional photographers where they have a beautiful piano on the side. He sits down and exhales as the photographer snaps some shots.

"Okay, great. Great. Don't stare at the piano too much." The photographer says as he is taking the pictures. "Give me a killer look this way-"

Yunki does just that, with a smile looking as ethereal but hot at the same time.

"-And bam!" He takes the shot, feeling very satisfied with the takes.

Yunki then sticks his tongue out with a cute face for a cute shot.

"Alright, that's adorable!" The photographer compliments. He prepares a different angle behind Yunki, "Now, lovely..."

Yunki sends a finger heart to the camera man.

"Try winking." The photographer tells him, Yunki following the directions and sends a wink that steals hearts. "Wink, wink, and one more wink... Sexy, sexy..."

Yunki attempts to be sexy, but sadly doesn't work out.

"Ah, I guess sexy won't work." The photographer sets the camera down and looks at the piano and Yunki for more ideas. "Alright, can you play with your feet? Try playing the keyboard with your feet."

Yunki smiles embarrassingly at the request.

"Be more enthusiastic! Boom!"

Yunki's smile disappears as he gets up from the seat and walks away.

The photographer seemed confused, "Hey. H-Hey!"

Yunki's manager walks with Yunki outside. Checking him to make sure he's okay.

The photographers look at each other, "Where's he going?"

Yunki and his manager walk out of the room, where a blinding light hits them both.

'Back then, music was the only thing I had to think about...' Yunki is walking down a public alleyway where he inserts his earphones and silently listens to his playlist.

As he is walking down in peace, he was so distracted by the music that he accidentally bumps into somebody. He falls to the ground and looks up to see the stranger he bumped into.

"Are you alright?" A young man with a coat and fancy baker boy cap, Namjum, was checking on Yunki and lends his hand. "I'm sorry."

Yunki doesn't say anything, only picks himself up from the ground and walks off. Feeling embarrassed, he didn't realize that he left behind his gold medal.

Moments pass and he finally arrives at his destination, a sort of beautiful ball room where he is supposed to perform. He is inside his dressing room and appears to be in a white dress shirt with the same black bowtie that his girlfriend gave him as a gift many years ago.

'I have too many things to think about now.' Yunki leans his ached head against his intertwined hands. He takes a deep breath and gets his sheet music together, while checking on of his back pockets. Feeling that his medal wasn't there, he began to panic.

"We're all done here, we need to go." His manager says, gesturing to Yunki that they needed to head out.

Yunki keeps checking around his pockets, "My medal..."