Together, Now...and Always

Waiting for Yunki at their destined spot, (Y/N) walks down the place to pass time. But to her surprise, Yunki comes up beside her, wearing a calm smile as he sees her again after so long.

"Have you been well?" Yunki asks her, glad that he finally gets to see her again.

(Y/N) feels this light feeling in her heart seeing his smile and asks, "When'd you get here?"

Yunki sighs, "Lately, a weird tune has been getting stuck in my head. It's not classic, it's not pop. The beat's booming and fast..." He moves his hand in a swift sort of motion, demonstrating.

All of a sudden, a tune starts ringing and he takes his phone out of his pocket.

"One second. Who's this?" He says as he looks at his phone screen before pressing the answer button and putting his device against his ear. "Hello."

As he answers, a familiar voice comes through.

"Yunki, it's Professor Na. How are you doing?"

Yunki pauses for a moment that his professor called him, but responds back coolly, "I'm going to be really busy starting now. I've got to hang up."

"What?! Min Yunki, you-!!!!"

But Professor Na couldn't finish his sentence, because Yunki already hung up the call.

(Y/N) tilts her head at him and asks, "Who is it?"

Yunki just looks at her with a grin, "Voice phishing." He turns his figure to hers, his signature gummy smile showing off. "Now, where shall we go?"

(Y/N) chuckles at his sudden brightness and shrugs her shoulders, "I don't know. Where do you feel like going after your first day back from the competition? Are you up for eating something to celebrate?"

Yunki thinks for a moment, "Hmmm, I don't feel too hungry right now. I was just hoping for a nice quiet walk for my first day back. There's a park not too far from here if you'd like to go."

She nods her head, "Sure, I don't mind a nice walk."

They walk for a few minutes as they head their way to a park. Along their way, Yunki thinks about the day he confessed his feeling about (Y/N) in front of the camera, his heart started beating against his chest and his whole face flushed to a bright red. He was afraid that she must have saw it already and would be weirded out by it. His chest was beating so hard, making him nervous that the (H/C) haired female was going to hear it.

(Y/N) noticed the weird look he had on his face and felt confused. It looked as if he wanted to say something but couldn't get it out of his system.

(Y/N) notices this and taps his shoulder, "Hey, are you okay? Your face is all red and you look sweaty. It's your first day back, are feeling sick already?"

Yunki shakes his head, "No...it's just..." He gulps and starts sweating a bit. "Did you uhm...Did you see the news about me?"

"You mean about you getting interviewed?"

Yunki nods his head, averting his eyes.

"Oh, of course I did! You answered the questions professionally. You did really well around the reporters and people around you. I'm proud that you don't feel so nervous in front of a crowd anymore. You're a star, Yunki!" (Y/N) compliments him with an eye smile, her dimples attacking his heartstrings.

Yunki coos at her adorableness, but his hands start to fidget. "Did you hear anything else...?

"Like what?" (Y/N) asks, still confused on his flustered manner.