Dreams

A/N I don't usually do romance stuff because I'm not a romantic person, but I'm doing it anyway.

Everyone returned somewhat safe. There were plenty of injuries but no casualties. Zelda ran up to Link. He caught her in his arms and they shared a kiss. She pulled back so she could see his face.

"Are you okay?" Zelda asked.

"We're fine, but Urbosa was whacked over the head," Link replied. "She was brave and got up, but she had to ride with Nitala because she was very confused. She kept saying things like Din's power had left her."

Zelda looked over to where Urbosa was sleeping with her head resting on Nitala's back.

"Well, I guess we rest and plan for the next attack?" Jorulph asked, dismounting and walking up to Link and Zelda.

"That sounds like a good plan," Kogam replied.

He walked over to Emili and put his arm around her shoulders. Zelda noticed Ralph glancing at Nitala.

"I agree," Nitala called. "My Gerudo are tired and need plenty of rest."

*****

Link heard a screech and saw a Gerudo Falcon flying overhead. He aimed his bow at the bird and shot. His aim was true and he hit the bird in the back.

"What did you do?!" Naphi exclaimed.

"That was Spy," Link informed her. A stupid name for a stupid bird. "That was Ganondorf's bird that he used to spy on us."

Link, Zelda, Naphi, and Jorulph walked over to the fallen bird. Well, Naphi hurried. The Learian Queen held the bird's head up. Spy cawed weakly then fell limp.

"The poor thing was possessed," Naphi whispered furiously. "You killed an innocent bird."

"I'm sorry," Link replied. "This bird is evil!"

"NO!" Naphi cried. "The bird was possessed and therefore innocent!"

Link sighed.

"Well it's too late anyway," Jorulph replied. "Spy is dead. What's done is done."

Link felt guilt pulse through him.

How could I! he was screaming internally. I killed an innocent bird!

Naphi dug a hole and put Soy in it. She covered up the hole and left him.

"I'm going to go to bed," Link said. "It's getting late."

"I agree," Ralph agreed.

Naphi and Nitala headed into the Castle without a word. Once in their rooms, Link and Zelda fell asleep almost immediately.

~~

Link woke in a starry atmosphere. A woman with green hair, green eyes, and a glowing green dress was standing in front of Link.

"Link," she said. "I am Farore, the Goddess of Courage. You need to let go of your guilt. Spy was possessed, but he willingly went to Ganondorf. You did the right thing."

"How can I when my sister-in-law practically yelled at me?" Link asked Farore.

"You needn't worry," Farore told him. "Ganondorf does have the Triforce of Power, but he refuses to let Din speak to him, which is why she goes to Urbosa instead."

Link nodded to show he was listening.

"Link, the Triforce of Courage is the reason you were able to pull the Master Sword," Farore went on. "You are, in fact, the Hero reborn like Ganondorf suspected you of being. That is why the Shadow Crystal turned you into a wolf. A blue-eyed beast."

Link said nothing. He just stood and listened. Farore locked her eyes with his.

"Nayru will speak with Zelda, and I will go see Naphi," Farore told him.

Then she vanished, leaving Link to relax in a beautiful galaxylike atmosphere.

*****

When Zelda woke, she was in a starry atmosphere. A woman with blue eyes, blue hair, and a glowing blue dress.

"Hello Zelda," she told the Queen of Hyrule. "I am Nayru, the Goddess of Wisdom."

"Why are you here?" Zelda asked.

"I needed to tell you that you must support Hyrule in any way possible," Naryu said. "The Gerudo king will cause Hyrule's downfall unless he is stopped. Ganondorf poses a much bigger threat than you thought he did. Now I must go."

Then, Nayru vanished, leaving Zelda floating in the large space.

*****

Naphi was floating around in the large space when a woman with green hair, green eyes, and a glowing, green dress appeared.

"Hello Naphi," she said. "I am Farore, the Goddess of Courage. You may know me as Dhriti in Learia, along with my sisters, Phoebe and Aadya or Nayru and Din."

"Dhriti-I mean Farore-" Naphi started.

"It's fine," Farore/Dhriti said. "You may call me Dhriti or Farore."

"Dhriti, why are you here?" Naphi asked.

"You need to not be angry with Link for killing the bird," Farore/Dhriti said. "He did a good thing. Spy was willingly possessed. He didn't try to fight."

"But he was still a bird with a family!" Naphi exclaimed.

"He chose that life, and now it is gone," replied Farore/Dhriti. "I must go and join Din and Nayru."

Then, Farore/Dhriti left.

A/N You are wondering how I got the names Dhriti, Aadya, and Phoebe for alternate names for Farore, Din, and Nayru, right? Well, I googled, "names that mean courage for girls" and found Dhriti, etc. I thought I would add a nice touch to the three goddesses so that it was Hylian/Learian like the Greek/Romans. They have the same gods and stuff,  but different names. :3