Where

Torrik read the letter again, for the fifth time. He laughed again at the part where his mother wrote that his father lost his socks again.

"Torrik!" Rena cried. "Father just said that he found out that your parents were captured!"

"What?!" Torrik gasped. "They can't be!"

"It true!" Rena sobbed. "That evil Ganondorf betrayed them!"

"Where are they?" Torrik asked.

"Prince Torrik," a deep voice said.

"Father!" Rena sobbed, throwing herself into her father's arms. "What will we do without King Jorulph and Queen Naphi?"

"Prince Torrik will get trained to be a king," Captain Jaruk said.

"No," Torrik said. "We will send soldiers into the desert and save my mother, father, aunt and uncle."

"The desert is hot," Jaruk reasoned. "We don't know if the troops will drop of heat stroke. Also, the Gerudo are fast and agile."

"I agree with the young prince," a different voice boomed.

General Ralph stood behind Jaruk. Ralph was one of the most respected people in Learia.

"I just want to save my parents," Torrik squeaked.

"I know you do," Ralph said with surprising gentleness. "My parents were kidnapped, tortured and killed by the Lidorans."

"Lidora is a warlike country, right?" Torrik asked, recalling what his father taught him.

"Yes," Ralph replied. "They are torture masters of doom."

"At one point, Learia and Lidora were at war," Torrik said. "Learia had to turn to their neighbors, the Alomidans, and even then they nearly lost."

"Why are we talking about ancient history?" Rena cried. "The lives of out King and Queen are at stake!"

Torrik looked from Jaruk, to Ralph, to Rena and back to Jaruk.

I know what to do! Torrik realized. We need to save my parents!

*****

Kogam and Emili walked in the marketplace.

"Bread for sale!" a person cried. "Fresh from the oven!"

"Fresh cut meat!" another salesperson yelled.

"Hyrule Fried Cucco!" yet another person shouted. "HFC right here! You there! Get some HFC!"

Kogam touched Emili's hand, when a man with jet black hair and gray-green eyes strode up to the couple. He grabbed Emili's hand.

"Hey there pretty lady," he winked at Emili. "Want to go get some HFC with me?"

"Stop it," Kogam growled. "She's with me."

"Or what?" he sneered. "You'll cut my hand off?"

"Do you know who you are talking to?" Emili warned.

"Stay out of this," the man growled at Emili.

"She's right," Kogam put in. "I happen to be Captain Kogam of the Hylian army."

The man's pale face turned even paler. He let go of Emili and dashed off through the crowd. Emili smiled at Kogam.

"That was Ononk," a lady smiled. "I always just called him Oink. I'm Ethe, by the way."

Emili and Kogam burst into helpless laughter. Ethe also laughed.

"Captain! Captain Kogam, sir!" a soilder came dashing up to Kogam, Emili and Ethe.

"What is it?" Kogam asked.

The soldier's face was grief stricken.

"We just recieved word that King Link and Queen Zelda have been captured by the Gerudo!" the soldier said.

Kogam's jaw dropped.

"No!" Kogam cried. "That's not true! Link would have fought them the moment things got fishy!"

"What do we do?" the soldier asked.

"We go after them," Kogam replied.

Please let Link and Zelda be okay.

*****

"Here's your food," Anaut smirked. "Your majesty."

It was the first dinner Urbosa had eaten out of the dungeons in five years. On the platter was a hunk of sheep meat, a glass of goat milk, some goat cheese, a slice of bread and some butter. Anaut mockly bowed and left the room. Urbosa half hoped that Anaut would forget to lock the door, but, as usual, Urbosa heard the click of the lock.

How will I get out of here? Urbosa thought.

She peered out the window. Guards were everywhere. A young woman with pale blue skin that was nearly gray and hair as orange as fire strode through the city. She walked into the palace. Urbosa hurried to the door.

"What do you want?" Ganondorf boomed.

"The wolf," the woman replied. "I need him."

"What wolf?" Ganondorf laughed.

"The king wolf," the woman told him, her voice as serious as a buisness woman.

"I don't know who you are talking about!" Ganondorf cried.

"King Link," she said.

"He isn't here," Ganondorf growled.

Something happened that Urbosa could not make out, but she heard a wail of pain and a thump.

Who is she? Urbosa wondered. What happened to her?