Why

Zelda was walking around with Link. They were nearing the resturant when a voice rang out behind them.

"Halt," a Gerudo guard was standing behind the Hylians.

Their spears were pointed at Link and Zelda. Link stood in front of his wife.

What is going on? Link thought.

"King Ganondorf wants to see you," the lead Gerudo said.

"We will," Zelda piped up.

The lead Gerudo nodded and led Link and Zelda to the throne room. In the throne room, Ganondorf sat with his head on his fists. Jorulph and Naphi were already there. Many guards were stationed around.

"You are going to stay here for longer than you expected," Ganondorf said, glaring at Link and Jorulph. "I must do a test to see if Link is the Hero reborn."

Ganondorf pulled out a crystal. It was black with orange lines on it.

"What's that?" Link asked.

"It's called the Shadow Crystal," Ganondorf smirked. "If you really are the Hero reborn, you will turn into a wolf when it touches you."

Link stared in horror. The Gerudo king threw the Shadow Crystal at Link, and when it touched him, he fell unconscious.

*****

Jorulph watched in horror as his little brother's form changed. Link's face changed into a snout. He grew fur all over him, and his hands and feet turned into paws. The Shadow Crystal sunk into Link's forehead.

"What did you do to him!" Jorulph roared.

He drew his sword and charged at the Gerudo King. Two guards intercepted him, spears out. Jorulph tried to slash at them, but the women were too powerful. One of them hit Jorulph in the head, and he, too fell unconscious.

*****

Naphi watched in terror how Link changed and Jorulph was knocked unconscious. She rushed forward, only to be met by spears.

"I'm just trying to help my husband!" Naphi cried.

The Gerudo guards took Naphi, Zelda, Jorulph and Wolf Link to the dungeons. When they were in the dungeons, Zelda and Link were in one cell while Naphi and Jorulph were in the other.

"So you are victims of him too?" a voice asked out in the dungeons.

"Wh-who are you?" Naphi asked. "A-are you a vengeful gho-"

"Yes," the voice said sarcastically. "Of course I'm not a ghost. I'm Urbosa."

Naphi could make out a tall Gerudo, nearly as tall as Ganondorf. She had blazing red hair, and she was wearing a blue skirt.

"Are you the-" Zelda started.

"Yes," Urbosa said icily. "I'm the Gerudo that got my sister killed just because I refused to marry Ganondorf."

"What happened?" Zelda whispered. Urbosa took a breath.

"My mother disappeared when my sister, Selose, and I were young," Urbosa started. "We all assumed she died. Selose fell in love and had a daughter. That was Nitala. I raised the young Ubasa after she appeared on my doorstep. She became a guard. Ganondorf fell in love with me five years ago. He kept pestering me, and he finally asked. I refused, but he kept asking. He then arrested me and Selose after Nitala and I tried to run away. Nitala got away, I was caught, and he asked me again. He told me, 'Urbosa, marry me and both you and Selose can go.' I refused, and he said, 'you brought this upon yourself.' He signaled to Anaut, and she stabbed Selose in the gut."

Urbosa sounded guilty, angry and sad.

"Urbosa!" Anaut yelled.

She marched down.

"He wants me again?"

"He does."

Urbosa sighed, and Anaut unlocked the cell and took Urbosa to the throne room.

Urbosa has suffered, Naphi thought. I don't know how to help her, but we MUST defeat Ganondorf.

*****

"You WILL marry me," Ganondorf snarled.

"Never in a thousand years!" Urbosa shouted back.

"Do you want Selose to die all over again?" Ganondorf growled.

"I will honor her memory," Urbosa cried. "By never marrying you!"

Selose! Urbosa pleaded silently. What do you want me to do?

"You know what?" Ganondorf said smugly. "You are going to marry me, no matter what. The wedding will take place in two weeks."

"No!" Urbosa gasped.

"Anaut!" Ganondorf called. "Show Urbosa to her new room."

Anaut bowed and took Urbosa to the highest room.

"Enjoy," Anaut smirked. "You will be here for a while."

Anaut bowed mockly, closed the door and locked it. Urbosa bowed her head in defeat. She sat with her back on the door.

"This is my fate," she whispered.

*****

Kogam was at the bell tower with Emili. Her brown hair swirled around her face. Kogam scooted closer to her when she was standing by the railing.

"What are we waiting for?" Emili asked.

"You'll see," Kogam smiled.

Soon, the sunset was upon them. Soft music faintly floated up from the square. Singing people's voices floated up to Kogam and Emili.

"It's beautiful!" Emili gasped.

"So are you," Kogam said.

He pulled her close and they swayed to the music. Emili rested her head on his chest.

"I could stay here forever," Emili murmured.

She relaxed on Kogam.

"Emili," Kogam whispered. "Can I tell you something?"

"Of course," Emili replied.

"Emili," Kogam said. "I-I love you." Emili stopped.

"I have to admit," she whispered. "Kogam, I love you too."

Emili gazed into Kogam's eyes. He slipped his hand behind her neck, and their lips locked in a kiss.