...

A/N I wasn't happy with what happened, so I deleted it and rewrote it. I don't know what I've done in this chapter. Why me, WHY?!

Kogam rubbed the ring that was sitting in his pocket. He wasn't sure about this plan.

Should I? he thought. What will I do if she- no, she won't, right? I hope she won't.

Kogam climbed the ladder to the bell tower. Emili was waiting. Kogam cleared his throat. Emili turned towards him.

"Um," he said nervously, getting down on one knee. "Emili, you are beautiful, kind, and one of the best people I've ever met. W-Will you marry me?"

Kogam pulled out the ring. Emili buried her face in her hands.

"Oh Kogam," she sobbed. "I-I'm so sorry. I-I can't. I can't marry you."

Emili turned and ran. Her receding steps on the ladder soon faded. Kogam blinked. He wasn't sure what he was going to do. Crying wouldn't help. Maybe he could go talk to Link.

Oh gosh, Kogam thought. Do I really want to do that?

Kogam kept standing there.

Oh goodness. What do I do now?!

*****

Torrik and Rena roamed (Or 'Rhoam'ed? Eh? Get it? Haha? Maybe?) around the palace halls again.

"I'm bored," Rena sighed.

"Me too," replied Torrik.

"We cooould make the adults scared by trying to beat them in a sword fight," Rena suggested.

"Naw," Torrik replied. "We could... no, you would find that boring."

"What?" Rena shouted. "What what what?! TELL ME!"

"Shhh," Torrik said in hushed tone. "We could tag along with Uncle Link and Dad and the other soldiers when they go to fight again and write about it!"

"Oooh!" Rena replied. "That sounds amazing!"

"Let's do it!" Torrik said excitedly.

The Learian prince then ran to find an empty book and a pencil.

~~

Link was perched on Epona with Kogam by his side. The Hylian captain looked more somber than usual.

"You alright?" Link asked as he reached a hand over and patted his friend on the back.

"Y-yeah," Kogam stammered. "Just a bit... nervous, I guess. I feel as if something terrible is going to happen."

Link nodded.

"Me too," he said as Jorulph and Ralph moved up to be by the Hylians.

"You good?" Jorulph asked.

Link nodded as he turned his eyes to the road ahead. Wagons with provisions were behind the soldiers (which were a lot). As the soldiers went on, Link had a squirming feeling in his stomache. A feeling that an important person was going to die.

A/N BOOM! Foreshadowing!