DELETED SCENE - The Makeover

NOTES FROM THE AUTHOR: This scene comes between the chapters The Wrath of Kaede the Lion and The Kaori Miyazono Show?/Closing Down. This scene was cut as it was deemed unnecessary.
-----
At the TV network offices, Kaori Miyazono found herself in a room talking to the two producers of Terrace House, who had discovered her in the slapstick between her, Tsubaki and Watari. The female producer spoke first.

"What is your name?" she asked Kaori. "My name is Kaori Miyazono. I'm in my teens, late teens, and I like to play the violin. I also like classical music and sweet stuff." The female producer then had a brief talk with her assistant, a male producer. "I donno, man. Do you think a girl that loves classical music will draw ratings?" He said "No.... maybe we should make her over." Makeover? Kaori thought to herself. I wonder what they're gonna do with me?

The female producer then said "Hmm.... you know, maybe we'd like to get you some new clothes, and maybe a new hairstyle. Would you consent?" Kaori nervously said "Okay, sure....." The female producer then said "Great! Stay right here, and we'll get you some new clothing. I'll have one of my friends give your hairstyle a new look."

Little did she know, though, that this young girl would take on a more rebellious image. The two Terrace House producers had this in mind: Making over Kaori Miyazono into a mild-mannered, fun-loving, innocent violin player into an ediger 1980s hair metal band member. As the producers went into a clothing shop, they found some clothing - and most of it was vintage clothing, made to look like something a hair metal band member would wear.

When the producers got back into the network offices, they saw Kaori waiting patiently. The female said "Here, Miss Miyazono. Here is some clothing that I think will make you look fantastic." Kaori said "Okay." She got into a dressing room, putting on one of the outfits. It was a leather jacket, with black jeans and a crop top that showed off part of her midriff. When she tried it on, she looked on in shock. "WTH?! What.... I look like something out of the 1980s! This looks ridiculous!"

Just as she left the dressing room, a hairdresser came up to Kaori. The female Terrace House producer said "Kaori, we're going to give your hair a bit of a makeover. This will take us at least a few minutes." Kaori consented, but with a hesitant tone of voice. "Okay...."
The hairdresser took about 10 minutes, and when it was all finished, she now had the complete look of a 1980s hair metal band member. The male producer said "OK, Miss Miyazono. You are a 1980s hair metal band member, and we dressed you like this because we don't think that a classical music loving girl will draw ratings. So, we've made you over." Kaori said "OMG..... but I look ridiculous!" The male producer said "Well, that's the way we want things to be. Also.... make your voice a bit deeper." Kaori said then said, with her voice lowered a couple octaves "Like... this?" The female producer said: "Yes! That's what we want! Oh, and lastly...." Another Terrace House crew member got out a piercing. She then put it on Kaori's navel. Kaori winced with pain and said "OW, OW.... BOY, THAT'S PAINFUL!"

The two TH producers then nodded in agreement. "Yes, this is how she should look!" The female said "You're all ready! We can't wait to see you out on Terrace House!" The producers walked away, and Kaori, a bit embarrased, made her way to the house where filming would take place. The piercing was sort of bothering her. "THIS PIERICNG IS QUITE EXCRUCIATING!" She tried to feign feeling painless, but it was of no use. Nonetheless, Kaori's moment in prime time was about to come.....