Chapter 12

The night breeze embraced my whole body when we are in the Royal Garden. The bushes were neatly trimmed. The grass are mowed and I can see roses with different colors scattered around the rose bushes.

This is an open garden so I can freely look at the night sky. There were also other flowering plants surrounding the area. I think there's a labyrinth in here made with spiky bushes. If you ever get to stumble there, you will be filled with bruises and scratches.

Ouch... iniisip ko palang ang sakit na.

"Aray!" Daing ko kasi natapilok ako kahit two inches lang naman ang taas ng heels ng sapatos na suot ko.

Bakit naman kasi kailangan pa akong hilain? Pero mas bagay kung kaladkarin kasi ang lalaki ng hakbang ni prinsipe sungit. Paano na ako na maliit lang? Kaiyak naman! Nakakaiyak sa inis!

"What happened?" Alalang tanong ni prinsipe Harrith.

"I tripped Your Highness." Mahina kong sabi. Ang sakit talaga! Parang may naipit na ugat. Hindi ko masyadong nagagalaw. Taena!

Tinitigan niya ako habang hinahawakan ko ang kanang paa ko kung saan ito sumasakit.

Yumuko siya at akala ko ay titignan niya ang paa ko ngunit napatili ako nang buhatin niya ako na parang bata!

He held me just below my buttock and his under hand on my back. I did not fight against his grasp because I am afraid to fall. And falling means much, much, more pain so I will not even dare.

Naglakad ang prinsipe habang buhat-buhat ako. He didn't even struggled or complained about my weight. He put me down on a bench and crouched down in front of me to check on my right foot.

Nahiya naman ako dahil naalala ko na isa pala siyang prinsipe at dapat ako ang naglilingkod sa kaniya and not the other way around!

I hissed when he held my aching foot. He looked around first then gently put my foot down on the ground. He went to one of the bushes. And when he came back, he was holding a full bloomed white rose.

He took my right foot again and I was terribly surprised when he used his magic!

He waved his other hand, making the rose mix in the air with a little magic dust following the every move of his hand. Then all of a sudden, the rose turned into a patch that gently landed on my right foot exactly where it hurts.

I did not even thought that I wasn't breathing since he started using his magic. I blew a loud breath after he finishes his trick.

"You will be okay in five minutes or so." He said while looking at my foot.

I stared at him with awe in my eyes. He must've felt my stare that he looked up and stared back into my eyes.

"You have such a wonderful eyes Your Highness. Always mysterious like I am staring into the deep dark waters." I complimented.

He chuckled hearing my words. I'm not sure if it's sarcastic or true.

"Well thank you for the compliment." His smile still lingered on his lips. "And I like yours too. They are like golden piece of jewelry that needs to be protected and handled gently because they are so precious." He gently stroke my left cheek with his thumb. I automatically closed my eyes at his touch.

I did not want to ruin the moment. So I just stayed there, in place.

I opened my eyes and looked at his suit. I just noticed that he is in his prince uniform. Including three medals on the left part of his coat. The biggest and the most important of all is the Royalty medal.

Nasa pagitan ng dalawang medalya iyon.

I noticed the golden yellow rose as his corsage on the right part matching with the color of my dress. Yes, I am purposely avoiding his eyes because I don't want to be more embarrassed. But his two fingers held up my chin lightly to made me face him.