Prologue

Running towards the halls of the castle.

Yarra or Yllana Arabelle, a six year old servant girl giggles as her mother chases her.

"Yarra! Come back here! The King will not be pleased if he sees you running around!" her mother, Alicia Topaz said to her in a little bit high voice.

At that, she suddenly stopped.

Right in front of her, a shadow of a tall man towered her.

"You must not run around here child." The deep, calm yet dangerous voice of King Adrius von Halsteid ring around the corners of the hallway.

"Your Majesty! I apologize for my daughter's impulsive actions. Please spare her." Alicia pleaded for forgiveness.

The king just stare at her like staring deep into her soul and chills run down from her spine throughout her body.

There was a tension in the air but it was cut by another voice of a child.

"Father! Father! Come and play with me!" It was the voice of the third prince, Harrith Alexander von Halsteid.

The king tore his eyes from her and diverted it to his son and walk away from the two servants.

While Alicia took her daughter's hand and lead her to their chamber.

Upon reaching the door of their room, she blows a loud breath and controlled her emotions.

"Yarra, huwag kang gumala-gala nang ganun na lang..." she began talking the language of the commoners... as the royalties say.

"Pelo Mama... gusto ko pong maglalo."
As the tears began to wet her eyes.

Alicia just laughed because her daughter still, can't pronounce the letter 'R' correctly.

"Alright, you can play all you want but dare not to wander around okay? Baka makita ka ng mahal na hari at maparusahan ka pa. Do you want that hmm?" she tried to scare her daughter.

The girl just shook her head cutely which made the latter smiled gently at her.

She stretched her arms widely, inviting her daughter for a hug. Yarra gladly obliged and enveloped her little arms around Alicia's neck.

"I am sure that you will grow into a great woman my sweetest..." she whispered into her daughter's ears.

***
Across the forbidden valley lies a village which is located in the middle of the forest that are unseen in the eyes of those who wants to destroy their lives.

But in that village, a lad, came rushing in with blood stained clothes that shocked the other villagers.

He ran through the front doors in the only manor in their village and knelt on one knee as he reached the front of a person who is currently sitting on a throne and petting a cat.

"My Queen! Their kingdom was now in chaos as you planned." He reported.

The woman chuckled menacingly.

"Is that so? Good job Quinn..." she roamed her eyes on Quinn's body and made a face.

"Can you please wash that filthy blood out of you first? It's really unpleasant for my eyes." She said coldly.

Quinn snapped his fingers and in a second, the blood stains were gone.

"Now that everything is fitting with my plan... I will definitely win this war you have started... von Halsteids.

A/N:
Oppssie...
Ara, ara...

I know this is one of my unfinished stories again, but I am determined to finish it before the end of this year. So expect ba mahaba-haba pa itong journey.

So...

'Till the next chapter Sweets.

Love;
Dulce_Presa