Is This Love? (Part 1)

A/N:We have 300 views! That's crazy! Thank you all so much for reading this, it really means a lot to me. 💖

The italicized words in this oneshot are the lyrics to the song she's listening to. Comment if you know what song it is!!!

---------------------

Sophie lay on her huge four-poster bed, listening to her music

Sophie lay on her huge four-poster bed, listening to her music. Dex had done some techie stuff to her Ipod, and now it worked whenever she wanted to use it.

Is this love that I'm feeling?

Boy problems were stupid. Sophie was so confused as to who she liked, and who liked her. It all was just jumbled into her brain until she couldn't tell anything apart.

Is this the love that I've been searching for?

She knew Fitz liked her, or he used to. They had broken up a long time ago, but it kind of seemed like he still had a crush on her. By why?

Is this love or am I dreaming?

And Keefe! Keefe Keefe Keefe. She didn't understand what was going on with him. What she did know was that anytime he was around, she got butterflies, like she had with Fitz when she first met him. But... those butterflies were gone now. And with Keefe... they felt so much stronger.

Is this the love that I've been searching for?

Did she like Keefe?

Is this love or am I dreaming?

Or... did she love him?

Is this the love that I've been searching for?

Sophie didn't know anymore, but she was about to find out.

----------------------