Pressure

A/N: Major thank you to @Keefe_is_a_keeper for voting on my oneshots!!!

And we have over 400 views!!! AHHHHHHHHHH

Also I want to thank all my followers for... well... following me! I always follow you guys back and I try to get around to your stories!

---------------------

Keefe's POV:

Keefe materialized in front of Havenfield's huge glass door

Keefe materialized in front of Havenfield's huge glass door. The house was so full of love, he wished he could stay here forever. He stared at the door, his hand posed to knock, but it wouldn't budge.

I'm going to tell her today.

He brought his fist closer and closer, it was only an inch away now.

I'm going to tell her today.

Keefe took a huge breath in, out, and...

The huge door slammed open, and Foster came running out. She didn't notice him, so she crashed right into Keefe, knocking him over.

"Ahhhhhhh! Keefe, where did you come from?" Foster asked, quickly wiping at her eyes. Had she been crying?

"I came to check on you," he lied. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," Sophie answered, getting up and dusting herself off.

"I didn't mean that," Keefe stood up and followed her to Calla's Panakes tree. "I meant this." He took her shoulders and turned her around to face him, wiping away her tears with his thumb.

"I'm fine. Really." Foster froze when she felt that Keefe's hand was still on her cheek. He dropped it quickly, blushing.

"So, what's bothering the Mysterious Miss F? Or should I ask, why are you lying?" He sat down beneath the Panakes and patted the ground beside him.

Sophie sat down and sighed. "It's complicated, okay? I don't want to talk about it."

"That's fine. I'm here for you, just know that, okay?" he bit his lip.

Tell her! No, now is a really bad time, don't! Come on, you said you would!

"Whatever it is, everything's gonna be okay. I know it." Keefe hesitated for a second, then wrapped her in a hug.

Sophie stiffened, then relaxed. She held onto him tightly, running her hands through his hair, and the crazy part was- he didn't mind if it got messed up.

"I'm just so confused! I'm supposed to be some all powerful Moonlark and save the world, but I don't know how! We just keep losing and losing, and it's all my fault!"

"Sophie, it's not your fault. You have to get rid of the guilt before you break! And you're not all powerful. Nobody is. You can't expect yourself to be absolutely perfect, trust me, I know. It's okay to be confused, if you weren't, I'd be worried. And I know it doesn't really matter but... you're perfect to me." Keefe's eyes widened and he blushed.

"Thanks, but... all this pressure is on me. I-"

"You have friends for a reason, Foster. We're here for you. We've got your back," he pulled away and grinned. "And there's no way we're ever leaving you. Especially me. Team Foster-Keefe forever, am I right?"

Sophie smiled. "Right. Thank you Keefe." She hesitated for a second, then kissed him on the cheek. "You're right. I was just freaking out I guess."

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with that. It's completely normal to worry." He touched his cheek where Foster had kissed him, turning red.

"Uh... Grady and Edaline are probably worried about me. I should um... I should go," she blushed and ran off.

Keefe sighed and smirked. One of these days I'll tell her, he thought. One of these days, maybe things will work out.

 One of these days, maybe things will work out

----------------------

A/N: I started watching Miraculous Ladybug, and doesn't Cat Noir/Adrien look/act a lot like Keefe? Just me? Cool.