Dramatic Pleading

A/N: I promised Keefesgirlfriend24 that I would make this oneshot, so here it is! Please enjoy!😁

-------------------

"Keefe, where are you taking me?"

"You'll see," Sophie imagined he was grinning, but she couldn't see because of her blindfold.

"Okay, we're  here!" Keefe announced, whisking away the fabric.

Her eyebrows knitted as she looked around at the room. There was a huge bed with teal blankets, and trophies all over the cabinets lining the walls. On one wall was a painting of the Vacker family, and on the bedspread was... Mr. Snuggles?

"Is this Fitz's room? What are we doing here?" Sophie asked.

"This is what we're doing," Keefe smirked slyly and waved a bottle filled with green smoke inside.

"Keefe, if you're seriously thinking of pranking Fitz, then-"

"C'mon, Foster! As your boyfriend, I'm kindly asking you to assist me in this matter."

Sophie raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms, tapping her foot.

He sighed. "Fine. As your boyfriend, I am dramatically pleading for you to help me out!" He got down on his knees and gave her puppy dog eyes.

She tried to bury her smile, but failed. "Okay! Fine! But just this once!"

Keefe jumped up and smirked. "Let's get started then."

Sophie didn't really do much. It was all Keefe. She didn't understand how the fancy contraption over to door worked, and she didn't really want to know. She had a feeling that he just wanted to show off in front of her.

"Okay! Done!" He exclaimed, slapping his hands together. "The next time the door opens, the Gulon Gas will pop out of the bottle and BOOM! Smelly Fitzipoo!"

Sophie snorted. "We should probably go so he doesn't catch us."

They raced out the bedroom, being sure to close the door behind them. Then, they snuck around the outside of the house to find Fitz's window.

"Here he comes!" Keefe squealed as the door began to open.

"Okay, thanks mom!" They hears Fitz say.

He stepped in the room, and... CRASH!!! The bottle exploded on the ground, and green gas poofed in Fitz's face. Sophie and Keefe cracked up outside. Fitz stood there for a few seconds, seemingly in shock. Then he shouted:

"Keefe!"

-----------------------

That was fun! I started reading this manga called Orange, YOU GUYS HAVE TO READ IT! IT IS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!