Hallowmean

"YO FOSTER!"

"YO FOSTER!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Sophie jumped out of bed, literally. Whoever woke her up scared her so much, she jolted awake and flew up at least three feet.

"I never knew you could scream so loud!" Keefe smirked.

"Yeah, well that's what happens when you shout in my ear when I'm sleeping!" Sophie huffed and tried to smooth her pineapple hairdo.

"Okay, I have a question. What's Hallomean? Dex said something about it, cause he was talking about scary human movies, and I HAVE to know what it is!"

"So you're telling me... you woke me up... on one of the few mornings I actually slept... yelling in my ear... giving me a panic attack... just to ask me about HALLOWEEN?"

Keefe shrunk in on himself a little, seemingly embarrassed. "Well when you put it that way... okay fine. But can you please tell me what it is? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee?"

Sophie sighed. "Fine. But give me ten minutes. I'll tell you after I get ready."

"Yayyyyy!" he squealed like a little girl getting a new Barbie doll and raced out of Sophie's bedroom.

She tossed on a blue tunic and leggings, and Vertina talked her into pinning her hair back into a bun to hide all the tangles. She trudged out the door and yelled down the spiral staircase for Keefe to come up.

"I'm so excited! I bet Hallowmean is SUPER awesome! Do people dance around a fire? Or do they play Base Quest human-style? Or do they..."

"Oh dear. Just sit down and listen," Sophie ordered. Keefe obeyed.

"Oh by the way, you look really nice today," he said as he blushed, but Sophie could bet 1,000 Lusters that her face was redder.

"Thanks. Um, so usually, people dress up in creepy costumes and go door to door asking for candy. But sometimes little kids dress up as princesses or pirates. It's supposed to be really scary, but a lot of times it's not." she explained.

"Wait, that's it? They just randomly go around asking for candy? Not gonna lie, that's kind of weird. I mean, imagine you're just chilling, and some kid comes up to your door demanding sweets. Seriously?"

Sophie had to laugh at his take on her explanation. "No, silly. The humans only do it on October 31, at night."

"Okay, that makes a lot more sense. Oh, I know! What if we had our own Hallowmean! We could get all our friends and go over to each others' houses. But instead of wimpy human candy, we can have Prattles and Mallowmelt and Ripplefluffs and Butterblasts and..."

 "Okay I get it! First of all, it's HalloWEEN, not HallowMEAN. And second, that's a great idea! How about next week?"

"Absolutely! See, I knew it was a good idea for me to come over! But I do have one more question," Keefe suddenly became very serious, and Sophie nodded for him to continue. "Can you ever forgive me for waking you up? I am so very very sorry for interrupting the Great Lady Fos-Boss's beauty rest. Oh, I am indebted to her mighty self!" Keefe knelt down and bowed.

"Oh my god, just get up!" Sophie laughed, and Keefe smirked. "I'll hail everyone about the plan and we can get started on costumes."

"Yes, almighty Fos-Boss!" Keefe took her shoulders and bounced up and down. "Ahhhh, this is going to be so fun!"

------------------------

A/N: I'm curious to know what'll happen at this Halloween fiasco, so I'm gonna do a part 2!

Also, this one goes to @KeRmItThEfIrSt for following me after I commented on one of their comments. The support means a lot! (I love your name, Kermit is awesome!)