Chapter 6

Solar wanted to see Moonbyul as soon as possible. She asked Hwasa and Whee-In to drop her off first before they head to the parking lot. They happily complied. Whee-In and Hwasa was now alone. They parked their car and was about to exit their vehicle, but Whee-In stopped Hwasa before she could open the door.

Hwasa turned toward Whee-In and noticed that Whee-In was smiling devilishly while looking at her. What are you scheming in that pretty head of yours? She slightly leaned away as she tried to figure out Whee-In's plan.

Whee-In leaned in closer and ran her fingers through Hwasa's hair. She used them to trace along Hwasa's jawline and down her neck, before bringing them up toward her chin. She guided Hwasa's face toward her and whispered sweetly.

"I treasure every second we spend together."

"As do I," Hwasa replied with a smile.

"You are my heart," they said in unison.

They closed their eyes as their lips gently brushed against one another. What began as a light kiss became deep and passionate. Whee-In moved her lips along Hwasa's jawline, kissing it as she moved toward Hwasa's chin, before she gently bit it.

Hwasa leaned back and exposed her neck. Whee-In kissed it once—twice—thrice, moving along Hwasa's collarbone. Whee-In slowly licked her neck, going up toward her lips. She brushed her thumb over Hwasa's bottom lip and Hwasa playfully bit it.

She felt Whee-In's hand caressing her body, her fingers tracing along the curves. She moaned softly, feeling her heart beating rapidly against her chest. They kissed again, their breaths became quicker. Their bodies, warmer. Whee-In slid her hand under Hwasa's shirt before she was interrupted.

Knock Knock Knock

The loud banged on the car window caught their attention. Whee-In turned around and found an elderly woman glaring at them, her eyes were wide open. She was casually dress. She held a walking cane in one hand and a bag of food in the other. She slowly shook her head in disapproval when they noticed her.

Whee-In quickly got off of Hwasa and they frantically tidied their clothes. This is awkward. Whee-In tried to avoid the woman's gaze.

Hwasa blushed and smiled nervously as she looked at the elderly woman. Why did we do that here? Hwasa sighed softly as she turned away.

They looked at each other and smiled, only slightly regretting their decision. They sighed in unison before silently agreeing that it was time to exit the vehicle. They offered to help the elderly woman carry her bag. She accepted it with pleasure and used the opportunity to lecture them in the process.

"Young kids these days." She shook her head and sighed. "Doesn't care where they do those things." She glanced at Hwasa and Whee-In before sighing again. "Back in my day, we do it behind closed doors."

The elderly woman continued until she got to the hospital lobby, where her friends were waiting for her. She thanked them for helping her before she went over to her friends. Hwasa and Whee-In sighed in unison as they looked at each other, before smiling at the awkward experience. Hwasa held out her hand and Whee-In grabbed it, before they headed for Moonbyul's room.

On their way there, they overheard people gossiping about a crazy maniac running around the hospital. Apparently, that person was searching for someone. Some said she looked fierce; others described her as pitiful.

"I wonder who it could be?"

Hwasa shrugged. "It doesn't concern us."

"You're right. Let's go find Solar and Moonbyul."