Chapter 11

Hwasa pulled Whee-In behind the wall when Moonbyul and Solar stopped in front of room 333. She glanced out carefully, making sure she and Whee-In were well hidden. Moonbyul's gentle expression; her blushing face; her slightly nervous gestured did not go unnoticed. Hwasa giggled with delight as she watched. As for Whee-In, she was still thinking about her abandoned food. She sighed sullenly, wishing she had taken a few more bites before she was forced to part ways with it.

Once Solar headed for her room, Hwasa took a step out of her hiding spot. She stopped when she noticed the angry woman from earlier, who had just came from behind the door leading to the staircase. Park Young-Sun's fists were clenched tightly as she looked in Solar's direction. From where Hwasa was standing, Park Young-Sun's face was partially obscured to her. However, she could still tell how angry Park Young-Sun was. It didn't took long for Park Young-Sun to head toward Moonbyul's room. Who is she? Hwasa raised an eyebrow. Park Young-Sun stood in front of the door and glanced around. Hwasa ducked back into her hiding spot and stopped Whee-In from leaving as well.

"What's wrong?" Whee-In looked curiously at Hwasa.

"Shh~" She pointed down the hall.

They observed Park Young-Sun, wondering what she was doing in front of Moonbyul's room. Her brow was still furrowed, her fists still clenched, and a slight twitched was apparent just above her lips. She was mumbling something as she pinched the back of her hand. After a few moments, she closed her eyes. Based on how she was breathing, it seemed as though she was trying to calm herself. It wasn't long before a smile was spreading across her face. She opened her eyes and peeked inside the room, before letting herself in without knocking.

"That's weird. I've never seen her before," Whee-In commented. "Do you know her?"

"No," Hwasa shook her head, "but I've seen her around here few times already. She was in the courtyard earlier, also looking very angry."

"Do you think she's one of Moonbyul's friends?"

"I'm not sure. Moonbyul never talked about her before."

"Come, let's take a closer look," Whee-In nudged.

They approached slowly and took a peek inside Moonbyul's room. Moonbyul was nowhere to be found, but the woman had made herself comfortable. She was sitting on the chair, biting her nails, and glaring down at her feet. The happy demeanor she had before entering the room was gone, and her anger was in control once more.

"What do you think she wants?" Hwasa whispered.

"I don't know." Whee-in shook her head. "But she doesn't seem that friendly. Her mood changes way too quickly."

"Should we go in?"

"Is that's a good idea?"

Before they could finish their discussion, Moonbyul came out from the shower. They could tell she was taken aback by Park Young-Sun's presence and took a moment to compose herself. She sat on her bed and spoke as she dried her hair with a towel. Once Park Young-Sun noticed Moonbyul, she was suddenly cheerful once more. Their conversation went on for a few minutes before Park Young-Sun's outburst.

"Please stop!" she screamed.

"What was that?" Hwasa raised an eyebrow and Whee-In shrugged.

"What do you think they're talking about?"

"I don't know, but it seems kind of tense."

"It makes me all the more curious."

"Me too. Just who is she?"

Just as Hwasa finished her question, Park Young-Sun got up from her seat and sat next to Moonbyul. Upon witnessing them linking arm and her head being placed on Moonbyul's shoulder, Hwasa wanted to kick down the door. She would have, if Whee-In didn't pull her back.