Chapter Thirty

CHAPTER THIRTY: ILLEGAL

And Desire smiles, and forgets, for Desire is a creature of the moment. 
-Neil Gaiman

In their little 'town' on the island every couple, unless they willingly choose to share or had little kids, had their own cabin.

Considering how fucking rich they are, the cabins weren't that luxurious but they were comfortable for everyone's personal needs and big enough to have people hang out or sleep over, too.

Jasper said that last year was the year he decorated and got his own because prior, he had always shared with his twin.

The cabin he brought me to has a lot of green in it, plants too, a ton of odd trinkets and musical instruments- -that he let me organize so in my mind, it mimicked our dorm- -as well as a really big kitchen I knew I'd enjoy cooking in.

"And this is our room." Jasper says, opening the door for me.

In the center of the room was a giant, and I mean giant, bed that Jasper made a b-line to and even the giant had a lot of room to sprawl out on.

There was a desk on the left with notebooks on them, my boyfriend let me look but when I did nothing was in English so, feeling a bit confused and stupid, I quickly closed them.

On the wall across the space were pictures of mostly Jasper's family instead of himself and while I want to know about them, he's way more interesting, so I kept looking around.

In the closet there were some more sweatshirts and hoodies, some of which I know I'd be wearing by the end of the week.

His room had a lot of blacks and dark greens, the rug next to the end of the bed was probably the only light decoration, it being mint.

Everything screamed 'Jasper' at me.

It even smelled like him, which was comforting.

Catching my attention by shifting to sit up, Jasper pouts a little at me until I walk over to him.

"Star," My boyfriend grabs my hips, pulling me into him until his face can nuzzle into my stomach. "Do you like it?"

"Fuck yeah, I look at- -at, at, at- -everything and it reminds me of you." I smirk, running my hand through his arms as his arms tighten around my hips. "Why wouldn't I like that?"

"I don't know..." He whines. "No reason?"

Jasper worries too much, that much is obvious.

"I don't know...there's a lot of green?"

"I like green." Explaining this, I think how oblivious this green-eyed man must be to think that I don't like the color of his eyes.

"You do?" I nod, making him sigh. "Bueno mierda, I thought you might not like it."

Grabbing onto his raise, I force Jasper to look at me. "Don't curse like that.

"You know how to curse in Spanish?" Jasper blinks at me in surprise, cheeks flushing.

I shrug, "Yeah..."

"Does that mean...you knew when I was cursing all the time, and you said nothing?"

The musician looks and acts so fucking cute when he's caught doing something 'bad' even if it's something like this, where all he said was 'shit.'

"Well," My smirk speaks for itself. "I figured you were doing it in another language for a reason."

His pout deepens. "But you don't know anything else?"