chapter three

I FOUND YOUsunflower - post malone, swae lee

I FOUND YOU
sunflower - post malone, swae lee

Hawks dreamt. Which was shocking to him since he had never had the time to dream before, not with all the hero patrols at night and stealth jobs from the Hero Public Safety Commission (HPSC). He could go days without sleep. So when the opportunity had bestowed upon him, he cherished every moment of it, taking in every single detail into memory.

He looked around to see he was at the beach under the starry night sky. The sand enveloping his feet was cold as the wind brushed his body and hair from his face. He breathed in the smell of the place, refreshing and smelt like the ocean, a place he had never been to much because of his busy schedule. He was wearing a white shirt and short white pants, protecting him from the cold a little.

The moon was full and shining into the reflection of the water, making it glitter like small diamonds were contained in the large body of water. Soon, sounds came to his ears. The sound of small waves crashing against the shore with rhythm that calms his heart. He stares at the scenery beyond him, even losing track of time as he looked at how the water below him receded before crashing against his feet and making him shiver at the cold temperature.

"What are you doing? You've been staring at nothing for a while and I thought I wanted to give you that cool main character moment,"

A voice spoke through the air. The voice was small and soft but Hawks felt his heart beat against his own chest. Their voice sounded angelic.

Had he heard of this voice before? Was it his assistant or one of his fans? No..he never heard of it.

Curiously, he turned his head to the source, mouth agape and eyes wide. He swore that his heart had stopped for a second and his breath had been taken away - a feeling he had never experienced. Right before him, was an angel. A woman with big white wings, wearing just a beach dress. She was slightly smaller than him.

He had never seen someone with white wings before.

She was beautiful - no, stunning - to Hawks and he has seen his fair share of good looking people. Her eyes were bluish grey, similar to the night sky that was above the two of them. They were shining as they stared at the sea in front of them like Hawks had done minutes ago. Her dark grey hair was flowing from the constant gust of wind and Hawks was sure she was sculpted by the very beings above in heavens.

"Hm? You're staring at me now?" She continued, teasing the speechless man. Though Hawks could see a small blush creeping on her glowing face.

"You're beautiful," was what Hawks could come up with. The girl had a look of surprised before giggling and covering her mouth.