chapter twelve

TRAINING FOR THE SPORTS FESTIVALmic drop - bts, steve aoki

mic drop - bts, steve aoki

The air was tense. In the dull UA gym colored in grey, two students stood at each end of it, facing each other with enthusiasm rolling off their bodies. Two other students stood by the side, with excitement and anxiousness about what was about to happen. The friend group was currently dressed in their hero costume as they felt a sense of confidence and power running through their veins.

The four students decided to only use the base of their hero costume as it was only training and they didn't want to damage their outfit that could be used in the future.

Mirio was wearing his hero costume without his cape where colors of white, yellow, blue, and green painted his body. His red gloves and yellow visors were absent as well.

On the other hand, Aiko was dressed in a white-sleeve corset that covered to her palm with white boots that reach her thigh. Her outfit was outlined with light blue and the strings of her corset were of the same color. Though her full outfit included a white cape with the same color theme, she decided to rid of it due to her wings. Luckily, Aizawa had asked the support team in her school to change the material of her hero outfit to allow her wings to fit in.

(This was the closest I could find. Just substitute the colors to white and blue! Credits to the rightful owner as I couldn't find them)

 Just substitute the colors to white and blue! Credits to the rightful owner as I couldn't find them)

"I won't be going easy on you, Mirio," stated Aiko as she stretched her palm. The sound of bone popping and cracking followed. Her opponent laughed before pointing to her with a reply.

"Same thing here! Don't go crying when I win, Natsume!"

Hado brought her fists by her chest before moving them in an upwards and downwards motion. Her eyes were shimmering and her smile was similar to when little kids were rewarded with candy. Meanwhile, her close friend, Tamaki was sweating in nervousness. He was scared about the outcome of this training and his friends.