15-Keep You Safe

Camila gasped as Shawn pulled her through last stair. He didn't want anyone to see them, therefore he choose stairs to reach the third floor instead of elevator. While doing that he made sure that no one was around.

"Can you slow down for a moment." She requested feeling the pain in her hand and feet.

"No" He declared, glancing at the different doors in the hallway and stopped in front of a specific room, he unlocked it pulling Camila in it and then shut it behind.

"I fuckin hate these heels and you.." Camila said sitting on the bed, pulling off her heels. "You made me run on those stairs with these." She said holding her shoe in her one hand to show it to Shawn. "This is a torture...My feet hurt so bad." Moving her feet up on the bed, she held her foot and gently rubbed it to erase the pain.

Shawn stood there surprised for a moment that he dragged her without her will in this private room where they were alone and she wasn't protesting at all but he also felt bad for hurting her in the process. He moved towards her and kneeled down.

"I'm so sorry." He said stretching his hand to hold her foot.

"What are you doing.. don't touch me." She slapped his proceeding hand.

"I promise you'll feel better..let me do this."

She didn't want him to touch her at any cost but the convincing look in his eyes did some magic upon her and she allowed him. He took her one foot and gently massaged on the ankle, she felt her pain slowly going away.

"Why do you do this to yourself?" He said moving his fingers on her heel.

"Do what?"

"Torture yourself and wear these." He gestured towards the shoes laying on floor.

"Believe me I can't even walk with them but Lua..I mean my stylist or whatever, she wants me to look like a lady."She chuckled throwing her head back in pleasure.

"Are you and Rob had something going on?" He asked now taking her another foot in his hands.

"Me and Rob?"She laughed and threw her head back again."Nothing's going on but what you were doing with him and Nicholas..and how did you get this room."

"Your cousin Nicholas thought, I may spend the night with some chic so he gave me the keys." He said massaging her foot.

"He must have wanted a big favour from you otherwise he isn't hostile at all."

"What do you mean? Can you explain.. what does he want from me and why you were accompanying Rob when you didn't want it." He asked in a soft tone keeping her calm under his touch.

"What do you think, I'm a kid who wouldn't know that you're actually investigating him by handing him a candy." She pulled her feet away and got up from the bed. "Guess what you caught the wrong fish that's of no use to you, I have to go now."

Before she even took a step Shawn stood up from his feet standing in her way.

"I caught exactly right fish and I wouldn't let her leave until she'll tell me that what she's hiding." He declared.

"I'm hiding nothing Shawn, didn't you understand, I do what I want to, it's my decision."

"So, giving Rob a romantic company is your choice..I see." He said tapping his foot on the floor, his hands on his back and his head was frowning. "But if it's your choice, according to you then why you didn't like when he touched your bare back." He taunted, knowing exactly the buttons he was pressing.

"I... am not here to clear your doubts, I've to leave." Camila's face turned red on his accusation.

"Didn't you listen me before..I'm not letting you leave until you spill the tea and tell me the truth hidden in your eyes." He said looking in her eyes.

"Well I am leaving..do whatever you want." She spat and went to pick up her heels but before she would've done this, Shawn pulled away her hand while she pushed him away.

"Don't come near me or-"

"Or what?" He teased moving closer.

She didn't say anything and picked up the jug full of water from the table, throwing the water on him.

"What the hell Camila?" He immediately unbuttoned his black shirt which was soaking wet, tossing it on floor. Luckily water didn't much affected his jeans. He grabbed her arms again without giving her a chance to escape towards the door.

"Just tell me why you don't let anyone to love you and why you are forced to entertain that rich asshole...Just..." A knock on the door cut him off. Camila took the chance and was about to scream but as soon as she opened her mouth, Shawn put a hand on her it, blocking her voice. She protested, trying to escape from his hold and in the process fell on bed with Shawn hovering over her. The knock on the door continued and she bit his hand after finding no other way of getting rid.

"Hel-" As the word was about to escape from her mouth, Shawn sealed it by placing his mouth over her's, taking her sweet lips in his own. The person on the other side probably thought that their was something hot going in there after hearing a squeal, so he went off but their kiss took a bit longer than required.

Shawn removed his mouth from her's and stared at her face for a while taking in the beautiful view beneath him.

"Trust me.." He said tucking the stray lock of her hair behind her ear. "Just tell me what's in your heart. I know there's something bothering you and you don't trust anyone, even your best friends. You want to keep this burden on your shoulders alone but I can share it for you.. Believe me, I will keep you safe if you just let me know." He said softly looking deep in her glassy eyes which were full of fears, doubts and uncertainties. She looked back at him, with hope. Something in his words was so convincing that she wanted to give up and let him share her burden but then her fears held her back.

"I can't Shawn..They will kill you." Tears started falling from her eyes.

             ...............................................

So what you guys think why Camila said to Shawn that someone will kill him ???

Vote and Comment coz it's very necessary💖