56- Anything For You

"She's stressed. " The doctor told him while studying her reports.

"I am doing everything in my power to keep her out of stress. What else I can do? Please tell me." He begged.

"I think you know her better. What are the things she loves? I mean any hobby, or wait. Is there any place she wanna go cause it will be better for her mental health to move out of Toronto for some time."

"I don't know. " He shrugged. "She loves her hometown Miami but we can't go there. I'll plan a vacation trip for both of us outta this city."

"That would be good."

Flashback ended *

Shawn was pulled out of his thoughts as he heard the screech of wheelchair coming towards kitchen.

"You're awake." He asked giving her a morning smile.

"Yes I am." She smiled back halting her wheelchair in front of kitchen counter.

"Here's your breakfast." He said serving her omellete and bread. "And you've to drink this full glass of milk. I'm not gonna hear excuses."

"But I hate milk."

"It's necessary for your health baby! You've to drink it. "

"Ok but half not full."

"Full."

"Half please."

"Do you hear me. I said full..now finish your breakfast properly. " He ordered. "Then I'll give you your medicine." He said turning back to fry an omellete for himself.

"Shawn." She called softly from behind.

"I said what I said Camila! Now stop insisting."

"I am not talking about milk. I want to ask something else."

"Really?" He turned to face her. "What is that?"

"What did you think about Selena's wedding invitation. " She asked putting her spoon back. "Look I know you don't wanna go there and it's ok. I told her before and I'll call her again to say sorry."

"Hmm." Shawn pinched his lips together noding at her statement as he pushed his both hands in his jeans pockets. "So you will refuse to your friend who came all along here to invite you on her special day?"

"Ofcourse I will if you don't wanna go."

"She invited you not me Camila." He said and then crossed the counter to come closer to her. Sitting on his knees, he held her hands in his own. "Do you miss your home?"

"I-"

"Don't hesitate just tell."

"I do..you know that already Shawn. "

"Do you wanna go back?"

"Shawn.....I......but you-"

"Its not about me honey! Its about you. If you wanna go there then we'll go." He announced.

"What? But Shawn! Are you sure?" She was more than surprise cause she believed that there was no way Shawn will gonna take her back to that place where her uncle lives.

"I am sure. I can do anything for you and going back is nothing for me." He smiled which made her smile widely in happiness. The thought of going back her hometown to see her friends, to see the place where she borned was so overwhelming and joyful.

"You don't have to worry..I know it's risky but Selena assured me that it's her responsibility to take care of our security. " She told smiling  to satisfy his protective ego.

"Why would I worry? I'd be by your side all the time so there's no way you are gonna hurt."

"You were by my side when bullet hit me." She joked feeling light hearted but as soon as she said that she regretted cause Shawn's smile disappeared replacing rage and anger. "Sorry I didn't mean it. I know you will always protect me."

"Why are you saying sorry. You are right. I couldn't protect you. Someone dared to harm you while I was standing right next to you. I will never forget the biggest failure of my life." He said while Camila remained silent with a loss of words. "If I let it happen again I swear to god I'm gonna end his life or my own lif-"

"Dont" She put her hand on his mouth to shut it up. "Don't say that....Promise me you'll never gonna put your life in danger for me." She demanded.

"I don't make promises I can't keep."

"Tell me if you'd ever want me to end my life for you?"

"Ofcourse not love!! Why would I?" He held her face in his both hands lovingly. "I would rather want you to live your life happily for me cause that makes me happy. "

"Same Shawn...like my life matters to you similarly your life matters to me too. "

"Alright my princess I understood what you mean." Placing a kiss on her forehead, he caressed her cheeks. "Now stop talking and finish it. We are getting late for a walk." He replied gesturing towards the counter.

"When are we going?"

"I'd arrange tickets today. Just needed your passport. " He told her while turning back to his work.

         ....................................................

"You can't go back Shawn. " Brent was furious.

"Why?" Shawn shrugged.

"Cause it's dangerous Shawn. You know very well. "

"If you are scared of her uncle then believe me he isn't fool to kill her in his own town cause it would get him in another trouble. The most possible chance is of me killing him instead. "

"This  Shawn its risky.. I knowww...you can't control your anger."

"I can.." He replied calmly. "For Camila...I can do anything. I just want her to be happy and safe."

"But.."

"You forgot you kicked me out and now I'm not bound to follow your order. " Putting his glasses on he said with a sass. "I am taking Camila to her city and thats my final decision. " He declared.

           .....................................................

Vote and comment please 💙