𝖙𝖊𝖓

A/N: This chapter is double the amount of words as my other chapters, I didn't want to split them up so I kept it in one part. Anyways, here's Chan and Yedam's backstory...

-

15 YEARS AGO

"Chan, come and eat. You haven't eaten in days." He sighed when there was no response, and tried opening the door but it was locked.

He then realised that he was most likely asleep, as whenever he came to his room he was crying.

So, he left with the intention of letting the boy sleep.

But what he didn't know was that Chan wasn't in the room.

He had sneaked out and to the forest. He wanted fresh air and wanted to be alone.

He walked through the trees, kicking a rock and it disappeared from his sight as he was looking down at the ground.

But when he heard a quiet 'ow', he looked up only to see a very familiar boy.

And then it clicked.

"...Yedam?"

The said boy looked up at him and widened his eyes, crawling back slightly on the ground.

Chan and him weren't close at all, but they've seen each other in person before. Their parents were close so that's why. But after his parents were betrayed by them, he didn't know how to feel about Yedam. He's their son after all.

Yedam tried to get up, but fell straight back down. He grabbed onto his leg and Chan could tell he was in pain.

He felt a little bad for the boy, and he couldn't just leave the boy there when he was hurt.

He went down to his level and got hold of his leg, looking at it. There was a small stick in his leg, and it was bleeding quite badly.

Yedam was silent the whole time.

Chan sighed and asked, "Do you have a place to stay?"

He nodded slowly, biting his lip. Chan could see tears welling up in his eyes.

"Where-"

"Yedam!" The two boys snapped their heads in the direction of the voice, and they saw Junhyuk walking over. (Junhyuk is Yedam's brother, and Chan's cousin. Imagine Bang Junhyuk - Win from MCND - but imagine he's a year or two older than Yedam)

Junhyuk glanced at Chan for a split second and froze, then looked back at Yedam and walked over, grabbing his arm and pulling him up.

"We need to go" he told Yedam. Chan could see fear in his eyes for a split second before he was dragged away.

Chan bit his lip and watched as they disappeared through the trees.

He could tell something was off, and even though his parents betrayed his own, Yedam had nothing to do with it. He's only a young child, and he clearly is scared of both Chan and Junhyuk.