Chapter 6 ♡

ENJOY!!!!

Chapter 6:

(Alice's P.O.V.)

I slowly opened my eyes, blinking to let them adjust. I sat up and stretched, looking at the clock. 11:47. "Shit" I said out loud. I never slept this late. I slid out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I opened the door and saw Harry the same way he was last night, almost unmoved. Still completely naked and tangled in his sheets.

Harry. Suddenly all my memory from last night came flooding back. The kiss, the way he held me, and the way he was staring at me... I wondered if he'd remember when he woke up. I went into the bathroom and got into the shower. I got out and dressed into a comfy pair of jean shorts and a soft sweater. My head was pounding, and my stomach was jumping up and down.

I unpacked everything from my backpack that belonged in the bathroom and walked back out into Harry's room. When I walked in, Harry was sat up on his bed. The morning light shined in through the on small window that was in the whole basement, bouncing off his brown curls that wrapped perfectly around his soft, round face.

"Goodmorning." He said to me in his groggy morning voice. My heart raced and I could feel my face growing red. "Goodmorning..." I said, my voice trailing off. I began walking to my room, I reached my door and grabbed for the knob. "Do you want to get breakfast?" Harry asked from behind me.

I turned to face him. "Sure" I managed to say, holding onto the door knob to steady myself, "just let me finish getting ready." I opened the door and shut it behind me. I didn't know what to think. My mind raced faster than my heart. I pulled myself together and threw on a bit of mascara and eyeliner. I just left my long brown hair in messy, unbrushed waves.

I put on my vans and walked back into Harry's room. He has a towel wrapped around his waist and was picking out his clothes from his dresser. I stood by his bed, "when do you wanna go?" He jumped startled that I was standing behind him. "Oh, umm.. I don't know what to wear." He said walking over to stand next to me. He laid out two shirts on the bed in front of us, his ramones t-shirt or just a plain white t-shirt and his purple jack wills hoddie.

I pointed to the White shirt and jack wills hoodie. I don't know why he even bothered to ask me, he always knew I loved it on him. He threw on the shirt and pulled on some boxers and jeans, grabbing the hoodie as he slipped on his shoes and he walked out of his room.

I followed close behind him, we went out the door to the outside from the basement. It was bright outside, and Anne's car was here but Robin's was gone. We figured they went to church and to lunch.

We walked up to my car and got in. "So where are we going Haz?" I said looking up to meet his eyes. "Well I was thinking maybe somewhere we could get pancakes.. Lots of pancakes." I laughed at the way he said pancakes. "Well there's that little old lady's pancake house a few miles outside of town." I suggested.

"Let's do it." He said and put on his seatbelt. We turned on the radio and of all things there was a commercial for X-factor. I didn't want to think about it. What would happen if Harry made it? I would't see him for weeks, months, then maybe years... Who knows? I shook the thoughts away as we pulled into the pancake house.

We walked in and got a small booth at the back. We ordered endless pancakes and both pigged out. All through breakfast he didn't say anything about our kiss. Maybe he doesn't remember, he did drink a lot more than me. We came home and Anne was in the kitchen. "Hey mum, morning." Harry said. "Where did you kids go this morning?" She asked us. "We went and stuffed our faces with pancakes." I said and giggled.

Before Anne could respond, Harry butt in. "Hey mum me and Collin are going to see the Spiderman movie later, and he's gonna stay over." He said quickly. Anne raised an eyebrow at him. "Oh really?" Harry grinned at her showing his teeth and his dimples showing too. I see how he get's what he wanted. I couldn't say no to that face either if it came to it. "Fine" She told him. "But if you keep me up I'll kick your-" "OKAY mum." Harry said, cutting her off.

He went downstairs to get ready, leaving my upstairs with Anne. Me and Anne talked for what seemed like forever until Harry came back up.

"I'm leaving." He said and made his way to the door. "See ya later Hazzagator." I said to him. He pretended to hit me as he walked past, then hitting my arm twice to obey the two for flinching rule. Harry left, once again leaving me and Anne. I talked to Anne a bit more, then went downstairs, laying on the couch in front of the TV and turned on tosh.o. Before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

_____

A/N- How did you guys enjoy it. Well happy 21 of December!!! yay! lol and I heard Louis got drunk and started yelling at his fans "Its Christmas tomorrow!" and he kept on saying that repeating it lol. Wellllll bye now!!! please vote, fan, and comment!!!! Byeeeeee.