Chapter 16 ♡

A/N- Nobody reads this book..:(

Chapter 16:

Alice's P.O.V.

I was woken up by Harry shaking me, yelling at me to get up. I sat up, expecting him to tell me something terrible had happened. He was dressed with his mum's car keys in hand, grinning at me.

I looked at the clock, confused. it was 9 o'clock sharp. Harry was never up this early.

"Now that I'm awake," I growled at him, "what do you need?"

"Get ready," he said boldly, "I'm taking you somewhere for breakfast. "I'll be in the main room." He walked out, leaving me here to get ready. I groaned and rolled out of bed.

Harry was wearing a tan shirt with blue jeans and a beanie, so I decided to match with him. I pulled on a tan, lacy shirt that hung off my shoulder and blue jean shorts, since it was fairly warm out today.

I grabbed my bag and slipped on my converse before walking out to find Harry.

I found him pacing around the main room.

"Ready to go?" I asked and he snapped his attention up to me. A smile grew on his face and we walked towards me, grabbing my hand.

"Come on," he led me out to his mum's car. We hopped in and he started driving somewhere.

"So, where are we going anyways?" I asked him.

"Well, I just thought we would go out and get some breakfast together since I'm leaving tomorrow," he said grinning at me. I rolled my eyes, this boy was unpredictable.

Harry pulled into a small driveway leading into the woods after driving for about thirty minutes. We parked and walked into a small fixed up, shack. Harry gave our reservation name and we were given a hostess.

"Right this way, I'm Rachel and I'm going to be waiting on you tonight." she said, smiling at Harry and ignoring me.

I ignored their blabbering as we followed her to an elevator that took us down. When the doors opened, we entered a small passageway that was like a cave. We walked down the way and turned the conner.

"Wow," we both said at the same time. It was like a sene from natural geographic. Beyond the black picket fence surrounding the tables was a huge underground waterfall, and we were in a huge underground cave.

We took our seats and ordered our food. The waitress walked away and we were the only ones here, not surprising since the restaurant opened thirty minutes ago.

"This is amazing," I said to Harry, "how do you know about this place?" I asked him.

"My grandma used to bring me here when I was little," he said, blushing. We sat there and talked for about fifteen minutes and I sipped on my lemon aid before they brought out of food. We ate our breakfast and sat back to talk more.

We talked about anything an everything there was to talk about, for a good hour and a half of two.

Harry stood up suddenly, signaling me to follow. He paid and we made our way out to the car. We stopped at a few places before going home, just killing the time Harry had left in Holmes Chapel.

We got home around three o'clock, and spent the day doing random things together. For dinner, Anne cocked a big meal. We all ate together and thanked Anne for dinner.

Harry and I went downstairs to get ready for bed. It was 9 pm but Harry had a big day ahead of him tomorrow. I still couldn't believe that after tomorrow, I wouldn't be seeing him for six months.

So tonight, instead of him sleeping with me, I climbed into Harry's be and waited for him to climb in. Harry walked over and looked at me, laughing.

"Well, well, well," he started, "look who we've got here," he said and climbed into bed next to me. We laid there and talked for a few more hours.

Now that he was leaving, there was everything to talk about, but I was growing tired and I knew he was too. I kissed his cheek and buried my head into his neck.

"Goodnight Hazza," I said to him.

"Alice," he began, turning to face me. "Can we please ," he grabbed my hand and folded his fingers in mine," make things official before I leave." I sighed and looked away, he was going to make this difficult for me.

"Harry, I told you this before and I'll tell you the same thing again," his smile faded," I want to wait until you come home in January." He stared into my eyes, not saying anything.

He was hurting and I knew he was, I was too. But this was how it had to be. I kissed his lips softly and turned around to go to sleep.

"Goodnight," he whispered. I know he didn't want to see me right now, but I curled up to his back and wrapped my arms around him and played with his curls.

I could tell by his sniffles every few seconds, that he was crying. I didn't say anything, not wanting to make things worse. I ran my fingers through his hair until I heard light snores escape from his lips.

_________

A/N- please leave some feedback guys!