chapter 1 ♡

Ello lovelies! I'm starting my story now. yay!! I will try to upload as MUCH as i can :) So please bear with me. This is my first story, hah yep.

Enjoy.

Fan vote and all that stuff! oh and also comment! I love it when people talk to me, tell me what you think so far..

Chapter 1:

(Alice's P.O.V)

I dragged myself out of bed and trudged over to my closet and opened the door, examining the same old stacks of boring clothes as always. I dug through my clothes in attempt to find something for today and pulled out an over sized vintage-style sweater and a regular pair of skinny jeans.

I threw them on the bed and went to take a shower.~~~ I hopped out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel. I walked back to my room and picked out my favorite bra and undies for the today and threw on my sweater and skinnies over top. what's today, might you ask? I'll be leaving my humble flat to stay with my life-long best Friend for a few weeks while my mum is gone on a business trip. This is a very common thing, my mother doesn't like leaving me home alone so she sends me to Anne's. Anne and my mum have been best friends since they where little.

So when my mother and father's marriage fell through when i was 2, my father moved to the states with another woman and started a family and Anne and her family bought the house next to ours.(which is quite a drive away.)

Anne moved into the house with her daughter Gemma and a son Harry, along with her second husband that was Harry's and Gemma's step-father. Harry just turned 17 and i'm 16 . And because of our age proximity Anne and my mum always told us we would be in a forced marriage. We where and had always been best friends, and frankly neither of us thought we could be more then that just because we where almost like brother and sister.

~~~~~~~~~

I pulled out a suitcase and a small backpack. I threw lots of random clothes into it, went into my bathroom, filling it full of anything I might need. Last I grabbed my rain boots and a beanie and pulled them on.

Although it was June, it was wet and chilly outside, but that's just typical Holmes Chapel weather. I gabbed my iphone and things and brought them downstairs and hugged my mother good-bye befor walking out the door and down the path to my BMW, one of the few things my dad left for me before completely walking out of my life. I got in the car and started it, making my way to Anne's house. When I got there Harry was standing on the front porch waiting for me with a big cheeky smile on his face. A smile that said he had something to tell me.

______

A/N- What do you guys think!? Hopefully its good:)

Thanks for reading, I'll try to post some more today or tomorrow.

Thanks loves!!!!

Please vote,fan, and comment!!!<3