Chapter 11 ♡

Hi! Okay as you guys know these next few chapters are going to be.. erm alittle over the edge.. yeah. So this one they don't really do anything but in the next chapter they will. But I NEED to know if I should write exactly what happens and what they do. Like I need you guys to comment below and say yes write the dirty part or no just don't go into full deatail. PLEASE COMMENT!

Chapter 11:

(Alice's P.O.V.)

Before I could even protest Harry slipped his tongue between my lips to meet mine. I parted my lips more allowing him to enter and he grabbed my legs, lifting me up.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me to his bed as we continued kissing, our lips not parting once. He laid me down on the bed and climbed on top of me.

He pulled his lips from mine and began kissing down my neck, finding my sweet spot. A small moan escaped my lips as he began to kiss more on my neck and run his hands up the sides of my shorts.

He paused and looked me in the eyes, slowly grazing his fingers along my lower stomach.

I pulled Harry closer to me but he pulled away. He quickly pulled his shirt up over his head and threw it on the floor. "Sorry" he said, looking at me cheekily. "It's a bit hot in here." I laughed at him And he leaned down and began kissing me again, his hands playing withy the bottom of my shirt.

I sat up, pushing him back a bit and yanked my shirt off. I threw it on the floor by Harry's and turned to see his expression. Shocked. Surprised, lustful, and excited. "Y-you don't have t-to.." He began but I cut him off with a kiss.

"Let me do what I want, Styles." I snapped back at him and grinned. He grinned back and pulled me in, kissing me more passionately and lustful this time.

I toyed with the waist band of his boxers (witch where Clavin Klein, my fav brand) and he so very casually reached down to grab my hand and place it on his pants.

Our lips still locked, I lightly rubbed his erection through his pants before reaching up to undo his button and zipper. He pulled away looking me in the eyes. "Alice.." He started, pausing before continuing, "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked knowing what I wanted and looking concerned.

I nodded my head. "Yes Harry I-" he cut me off with another kiss. Actually I was sure I wanted to do this. I knew if I had to choose someone to be my first time, I sure wouldn't mind it being Harry.

I felt normal getting affectionate with Harry, like this is how it should have been all along. He sat up and opened his drawer, digging around for something. He found what he needed and closed it back shut. Harry leaned in for another kiss, this one so full of lust. He brought a shaking hand up to my shorts and fiddled with my button and zipper for a few moments before becoming successful and sliding my shorts off, leaving me in my lace baby blue bra and matching blue panties. I knew he was just as nervous, it was his first time too.

Harry never showed a deep interest in dating or getting with girls, it just wasn't him. He'd dated a few girls but none that really stuck.

Harry took off his pants and grabbed the condom he took from his drawer, removing the wrapper and putting it on. He leaned in for another long, deep kiss that left my lips tingly with an electric sensation. He slid my panties down and I kicked them off.

Harry reached his hand down and grabbed mine, I could feel him shaking nervously but it was okay because I was shaking just as bad. He positioned himself at my entrance and looked at me, waiting for me to give him the ok. I kissed him and laid back down.

He followed me down, kissing me on the way as he pushed himself into me.

(Harry's P.O.V)

My hands toyed with the bottom of her shorts before I brought my hands up to graze her lower stomach. She began to pull me closer but I pulled away. It was getting warm so I took off my shirt and threw it on the floor before meeting her eyes and smiling at her.

I leaned down and began kissing her again but this time she pulled me away, pulling her shirt up over her head and throwing it on the floor to join mine.

I laid my eyes in her chest as she watched me. My heart raced and I craved her body more and more.

I kissed her harder this time. She was playing with the hem of my boxers, so I grabbed her hand and placed it on my already-hard package.

She slowly rubbed my pants before she undid my button and unzipped my pants. I pulled away from our kiss and looked at her. "Alice" I whispered, searching for the words to say. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I was so worried she would regret it later on, but I wanted her so badly.

"Yes, Harry I-" that was all I needed to hear. I leaned back in kissing her again. I propped myself up and opened my nightstand drawer to find a condom. I pulled one out and brought my hands to her button and zipper, undoing them both and sliding her pants off of her.

My hands were shaking uncontrollably, I was so nervous about loosening my v- so I ever did. But although I was nervous, for some reason with Alice I felt totally comfortable. She was wearing only her lace baby blue panties and baby blue bra so I slid off my pants.

I opened the package and put it on before I kissed her deeply and the slid off her panties as she kicked them off.

I reached down to hold her hand,feeling her hand shaking in mine gave me an odd comfort. I positioned myself at her entrance, looking into her eyes for the finial answer.

She kissed me and laid back down as if to give me the okay. I leaned down and kissed her passionately as I squeezed myself into her.

_______

A/N- Okay this is all for this chapter. But for 12 should I go into detail with the dirty scene or not?

I really need to know, so some of you aren't like 'eww why would you write that?!' Ugh well your gonna do this sometime in your lifetime.

Also this chapter was really hard to write. Ya know why. Hah😳 but I'm 13! So LWWY!

PLEASE VOTE, FAN, AND COMMENT!:)xx