Chapter 5 ♡ (Harry's P.O.V.)

Hi guys i know this is going to be confusing but I'm doing Harry's pov's like this and Alice's like this too SO yeah. there are going to be two of each chapter up above 5 because one is Harry's pov and one is alice's pov ha ha sorry if ya don't understand but you will if u just read it.

Chapter 5:

(Harry's P.O.V.)

I downed my sixth or seventh drink. I wasn't sure. I'd lost count a few drinks ago when I became tipsy. I got up to pour another drink but instead I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. I chugged mot of it and sat back on the couch. We had an intermission from playing Super Mario Kart while Alice went to pee. Did I mention I had feelings for her ever sense I was 15?

She came back and we played a few more rounds before she threw down her controller and finished her drink. "Pour me another one, would ya Styles?" It was kind"ve hot when she called me by my last name, but maybe it was just the alchol making me think that.

I studied her face for a second before taking her cup. "No more drinks," I said to her and her face dropped. She was about to hate me for this. I went behind the bar and pulled out one shot glasses, one from a Bahamas cruise I want on when I was seven and one from Paris. " Nooo, Harry you know I hate taking shots." She whined.

I shrugged and poured two shots and took them both. I refilled the shot glasses and passed them to Alice. She stared at me then took the first shot followed by the second.

"There." She said. "Happy?" I smiled and nodded at her and she rolled her eyes, walking back to the couch and plopping down. I saw her getting comfortable on the couch, stretching out and all. I didn't want her to fall asleep already, so I crept up behind her slowly waiting for the perfect moment to strike. I went in, ticking her sides.

"HARRY!" She yelled, completely off guard. I was laughing at her as I tickled her to the point where she tried to roll off the couch in attempt to escape from me. She fell hard and slammed her elbow on the coffee table. "Owww" She whined. "That's gonna hurt in the morning." I said, trying not to laugh. I walked around the couch and offered her a hand up. In my head I pictured myself grabbing her hand, pulling her into me and kissing it all better. Instead she just stared at me so I brought my hand back. I pulled off my shirt and threw it on the couch.

"It's hot down here." I whined. "Quit complaining." she snapped and pinched my two smaller nipples. I yelped and she jumped, running for the stairs. I started up the stairs after her and before she could make it halfway up she tripped. I was too close behind her and didn't have time to stop. I fell on top of her, though I was able to catch myself more than fall on her. My face came right up to her's, I brought my right arm up to hold myself up above her and rested my other hand on her waist.

Before I could stop myself, I brought my face down slightly and our lips met for the first time ever. And even better, she was kissing me back, but maybe she was just drunk.

I ended the kiss sweetly, pulling away and looking into her bright blue eyes before I got too carried away. I didn't have it in me to take advantage of Alice, my life-long best friend, when she was drunk. She was so beautiful, I wished so badly to be more than just best friends but I was so afraid to ruin our friendship over it, yet I was so willing to take the chance.

I wondered what time it was, and I was getting tired. I stood u and picked Alice up, carrying her to my room. I set her down when we got to my room and picked up her bags, taking them into the small guest room that came off of mine where she would be staying. When I got in there I glanced at the clock. It was almost two so mum and Robin would probably be home soon.

Alice threw her suitcase on the floor and turned to face me. "Well it's probably about time for bed, don't you think?" She asked me. I just stared at her, I couldn't help myself. She was so beautiful and the Way her long brown waves wrapped around her face made her green eyes pop out. I walked towards her slowly, pulling her into a tight hug.

"Goodnight." I mumbled into her hair. I held her there, not wanting to let her go. I pulled away and kissed her cheek before walking out. I stripped off my clothes and jumped into my bed, getting comfortable. I felt so alone without Alice by e and knowing she was in the next room, even if we weren't dating. I almost felt like we were because of how strong my feelings for her had grown. I closed my eyes and fell deep asleep almost instantly.

______

A/N- Vote fan and comment!!! And go read my new story They Don't Know About Us thanks!!