chapter 5 ♡

Hi guys, here's chapter 5 enjoy:)

Don't forget to..... Harry: wait Miya, can i say it? me: what? Harry how are you..when did you?....huh? Harry: awe haha I'll just do it... Me: do wh.. Harry: PLEASE VOTE!FAN! ANDDDDD COMMENT!!!!! FOR HAZ...... Me: oh that thanks haz:) Harry: no problem love;)

chapter 5:

(Alice's P.O.V.)

I slowly sipped my drink. It was my fourth or fifth and I was starting get past being tipsy. Me and Harry had been playing Super Mario Kart on his Xbox for about 45 minutes, but it was starting to get boring. The round ended and I stood up, finishing my drink and putting down the controller.

"Pour me another one, would ya, Styles?" I asked him. He stood up and took my glass from me. "No more drinks." He said slowly. I looked at him, confused. He knelt behind the bar to grab something, and came up with two shot glasses. I groaned, "Nooo, Harry. You know I hate taking shots."

He looked at me unmoved, and simply shrugged. Harry poured himself a couple shots and took them, then poured two for me. I sighed and looked up at him. He stared down at me, waiting. I peeled m eyes from his and took the first shot, closing my eyes.

It was fruity, and the burn of the alcohol wasn't as noticeable since I was already quite wasted. I took the second one quickly. "There," I said, "Happy?" He gave me a smile of satisfaction and nodded. I rolled my eyes and plopped back on the couch. I sat there, feeling the shots I had just taken settle into my body, making me more numb and off balance.

I began to stretch and get comfy on the couch, and Harry ran up behind the couch from where he had been seated at the bar, and began to tickle me. "HARRY!" I screamed, caught off guard. He laughed as I rolled off the couch in my drunken stupor, smashing my elbow on the coffee table on my way down.

"Owww.." I groaned and rubbed my elbow. "That's gonna hurt in the morning." He said to me, trying not to laugh. He offered me a hand up and I sat there staring at him, not knowing what to say. He took his hand back and took his shirt off. "It's hot down here." He whined. "Quit complaining."

I said, grabbing two of his four nipples and pulling them. He yelped in pain and I shot up, running for the stairs. I didn't make it far, Harry was close behind and I tripped going up the stairs. He didn't stop in time, tripping over me and landing on me. After a couple seconds, I was able to register in my alcohol-slowed mind what had happened. I looked up to face Harry and before I could say anything is lips came crashing down forcefully against mine. I sat there, not fighting it, taking in the feeling of his soft lips on mine, his hair tickling my face, his left hand on my waist with his right hand above my head, holding himself up.

Harry's large frame hovered over my small body, making me feel safe and protected. He pulled his face away from mine and looked into my eyes. His dark green eyes staring straigt into my ocean dark green one's.

My heart was racing and ever hair on my body stood on end. A concerned look crossed Harry's face, and he picked me up off the stairs and carried me back downstairs to his room. He sat me down and grabbed my suitcase taking it into the guest bedroom that comes off of his room. The door inside the guest room that went to the main room/game room of the basement was blocked off a few years back when Anne and Robin installed the bar.

I followed him into the small room I'd be staying in. I glanced at the clock. "shit.." I thought to myself. "Anne and Robin will probably be home soon." It was almost 2 in the morning, I unzipped my suitcase and pulled out my yellow roman's t-shirt and black shorts. I turned to look at Harry who was already staring at me. "Well It's probably about time for bed don't ya think?"

I said to him as I threw my suitcase on the floor next to my bed, his gaze still locked on me, unmoved from their beginning position. He looked up to meet my eyes, still shirtless. Harry was older than me, ye he was still such a boy. He made his way over to me, pulled me into a tight hug. I let him sit there and hold me for what felt like hours but was only a minute or so.

"Goodnight" he mumbled and I could feel his deep voice vibrating his chest. He pulled away from me, kissed my cheek, and stumbled out of my room.

I quickly changed and walked out to his part of the room, where I found him already asleep, fully stripped and half covered by his sheets. I giggled, "Poor thing, he got too drunk." I thought to myself.

I grabbed my backpack full of bath goods and went into Harry's bathroom. I had to share a bathroom with Harry, but it wasn't too bad. He would put the seat down anytime he would remembered, and he was more tidy then most teenage boys. I took my makeup off, used the toilet, and went back to my room. I quickly turned off the light and jumped in bed, curling up in a tight ball. Before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

_____

A/N- Hope you likedddd it!!! I might do Harry's povs..:) No I will do harry's povs;)

Harry: DON'T forget to vote, fan , and comment!!!! yay i did it!

me: oh harry yes you did yes you did......

me: by...

Harry:BYE!!!!

ME:.......

harry:........*smirks*

Well then.