Chapter 15 ♡

Okay, I edited every chapter :)

Also, are my spaces even spaced apart, if you're reading this on a PC?

Like the double update?;)

Chapter 15:

Alice's P.O.V

I slowly slipped back into consciousness, stretching and rubbing my eyes as I did so. I sat up in my bad and yawned, looking at the clock.

It was 9:32 a.m. I jumped out of bed and went into Harry's room to wake him up, hoping he wasn't too upset with me.

I climbed into Harry's bed and came up behind him, grabbing the sides of his torso with my cold hands. He woke up almost immediately, turning over to look at me. "Good-morning Alice." Harry spoke in his low, groggy morning voice. "Good-morning Harry." I said and kissed his cheek as he sat up in his bed.

"What's on the agenda for today?" Harry asked me, letting out a huge yawn. "Well, you need to go shopping for all the things you'll need to take while you're gone." I told him. "Awesome," He said smiling, "let's get ready then." I gave him a funny look.

"You are going shopping, with your mum. I'm staying here." I corrected him. He stared at me blankly for a movement. "Did you say something? Never mind, we don't have time. Let's go we've got shopping to do." He said and picked me up out of bed before I could protest.

I grunted and he carried me to my room, so I could get ready. He left me to get ready also and within an hour, we were on our way to the mall, to shop for everything Harry would need.

*After shopping*

When we finally got home, I went to my room, to change into some pajamas. I curled up in my bed and slowly began dozing off. Just as I was about to fall into a deep sleep, a raspy voice cut through the darkness, "Alice?" I heard Harry call out.

"What's going on?" I whispered to him. I felt the bed sink in next to me as he crawled under the covers, pulling me close to him. "Do you mind if I sleep in here tonight?" He asked, sounding lonely. "I don't mind." I spoke softly to him. He put a hand on my chin and brought my face up towards his, to kiss me.

"Harry, I told you--" I began, but he cut me off. "Please, Alice. Just.." He looked around searching for the right words to say. I wanted to kiss him, oh how I wanted to. But if I got anymore attracted than I was before he left I'd end up a wreak.

Six months wasn't too long, but me and Harry had never gone a month without seeing each other. I looked into his dark, green eyes as he placed his hand on my cheek lightly, leaning in slowly.

"Just tell me if you want me to stop.." He whispered to me. I let him come closer until our lips were brushing and his breath was hot on my cheeks. I leaned in, closing the small gap between us that had remained.

Our lips collided, sending sparks all throughout my body. We laid in my bed for hours, as he just held me and we kissed. I broke away from his lips, looking into his eyes, one of the many things I adore about Harry.

"Goodnight Hazza." I smiled at him. He smiled back at me, a special glow to his eyes. "Goodnight." He mumbled and closed his eyes, burying his face on top of my head.

*Next Day*

I woke up, Harry's arms still wrapped around me. I pressed my lips against his and playfully tugged on his bottom lip with my teeth. His eyelids fluttered and he opened them, looking into my eyes, before a huge smile grew on his face. "Good morning!" He smiled and kissed me.

Today and tomorrow are the only days I had left with Harry. Today we ended up hanging out in the house all day, watching 'Friends', and going out in the backyard, kicking around a football.

What was I going to do when Harry left? The question lingered in my mind all day. I tried not to cry, holding back my breath and tears. Harry and I headed inside the house to eat dinner.

After dinner, Harry, Anne, Gemma, Robin and I all gathered at the dinner table for some poker. Around 11:30, I stood up and announced I was turning in for the night.

I went downstairs and into my room, and slipped into some pajamas. I walked into Harry's bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I walked into my dark room and jumped onto my bed. "Ouch!" Someone yelled as I landed on top of them.

I peeled the covers back, "Harry?" I said and laughed at him, "When did you come down here?" He grinned, "When you were in the bathroom." He sat up and kissed me, fixing his blanket then turning over to go to sleep.

"You're sleeping in here again?" I questioned him. He turned his head to look at me, "if that's okay with you." I know I don't really have much of a choice either way, so I crawled under the covers and snuggled up next to him. He wrapped his arms around me and began softly snoring within five minutes.

I looked at Harry, talking in every curve of his dark curls, his light plump lips, his baby face, his curly eyelashes. I am going to miss him so much when he's gone, more than I let him know of.

I sighed and wrapped a curl around my finger before burying my face in Harry's chest and falling asleep.

_______

A/N- Harry's leaving soon, *sigh*.