Chapter 10 ♡

Two updates!!! yay!! Enjoy. PLEASE get me too atleast 300++ reads today and I'll update tomorrow:) Also guys. I need a HUGE favor from you guys. READ MY NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER! I NEED TO KNOW BY TOMORROW!!!xx

Chapter 10:

(Alice's P.O.V.)

"Bye! Call me soon babe." Cheyenne said to me and shut the car door. I shut my eyes, silence. Finally. I loved Cheyenne to death, but I can only take so much of her. I took my time driving back to Harry's. When I got there I pulled into the empty spot in the garage where Anne promised she'd let me park tonight so no one hit my car.

I went through the gate to the backyard and through the back door into the basement. I made my way to my room where I sat down all my things. I picked out some shorts and a t-shirt and went to take a shower.

MINUTES LATER

I got out of the shower and dried off. I slipped on my clothes and wrapped my towel around my hair. I opended the bathroom door and shut off the light. I turned around the corner quickly and bumped into something. "Ughh..." he grunted. "Harry?" I called. "Well this is my room" he said with an edge to his voice. "Wellll sorrrrryyyy." I shot back sassily. He grabbed me and held me tight, not letting me go. "Goodnight, Alice." he almost whispered.

I looked up at him. "Goodnight Hazza." I said, unaware of the goofy smile plastered on my face. He grabbed the left side of my face lightly and planted a kiss just as lightly on my right cheek. I turned and walked to my room, closing the door behind me. I laid down in my bed and slowly dozed off into a dreamless sleep.

Morning

I slowly slipped back into consciousness. As soon as I came to my senses, I jolted up and looked at my phone. It was 10:30 am. I stood up and threw on my new jean shorts and fancy loose blue shirt with my gray leather toms. I walked into Harry's room where he was still asleep, hugging his pillow.

I crawled in his bed and came up behind him. I cuddled up to his back, only taking a few seconds to realize that he was sleeping naked. I gasped and pushed away from him. "HARRY!" I screamed. He jumped up from where he was sleeping and looked at me, obviously confused. "Put some clothes on." I said to him. He smiled at me, "I didn't know I wasn't allowed to sleep how I choose in my own bed." he joked and laughed at me. He stood up allowing the blanket to fall and walked to the dresser. I yelled at him again and covered my eyes, making my way out of his room.

I sat on the couch and waited for him to come out. A few minutes later he walked out, fully dressed. "Well hello there, Mr. Styles." I said, winking at him, "Lookin sharp." He looked down and blushed. "Shall we be on our way?" he asked. We where going out on the town today to spend some time together. Harry walked towards the door and I followed him. We walked to his mum's trailblazer and hopped in, we where off.

We walked in the basement door and went straight to our rooms and sat down the things we bought. I walked back out to find Harry. I looked around, not finding him. Opened Harry's door to the main room in the basement I looked around the room, still not seeing him. Suddenly arms wrapped around me from behind. I gasped and jumped.

I turned around to face Harry. "Stop doing that." I said and slightly shoved him playfully. He smiled a cheeky smile at me and pulled me closer. "You know it means a lot that you're coming with me to the audition." He said to me. "I don't think I can do it if you're not there with me." He pouted. I rolled my eyes, "Whatever Harry, you're gonna do great and they'er gonna love you!" He blushed and kissed my right cheek, his face remaining close to mine

I felt his hands grab my waist, pulling my hips in to meet his as I brought my hands up to play with curls. Suddenly out of no where his lips met mine and he slid his arms around my body, pulling me so I was pressed against his body.

(Harry's P.O.V.) before they left.

I threw on a dark pair of trousers and a white v-neck with a gray blazer and walked out to find her sitting on the couch. "Well hello there, Mr. Styles." she said and winked at me. "Lookin sharp." I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks as I looked at the ground with a goofy smile on my face. "Shall we be on our way?" I asked her, as I held up the keys to the car.

She followed me out and we made our way to the car, getting in and heading downtown. Alice and I decided to go out to brunch and explore downtown for the begging of the day.

When we got home I went to my room to set down the things I bought and Alice went into her room, closing her door behind her so I left her alone. I was in the bathroom when I hear the door open and then the second door to the main room creak open.

I ran quietly out of the bathroom and came up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist. She jumped and turned to look at me, a shocked expression glued to her face. "Stop doing that." She demanded and pushed me playfully.

I pulled her closer and spoke sweetly, "You know it means a lot that you're coming with me to the audition." I said my eyes fixed on hers, "I don't think I can do it if you're not there with me." She rolled her eyes at me, not taking me seriously. "Whatever Harry, you're gonna do great and they're gonna love you!"

She supported me. My face burned hot and I leaned in to kiss her cheek, but keeping my face close to hers. I brought my hands down to rest on her hips and pulled her in close to me as my mind raced. I could take my chance now or bitch out at the last minute.

She brought her hands up, twirling her fingers into my hair and giving me a sudden confidence boost. I made my move and leaned in, placing my lips on Alice's as they gradually began to move in sync. I wrapped my arms totally around her, pulling her body as close to me as possible.

______

A/N- Okay guys here's my big favor... the next two chapters are going to be... dirty, like sex. yeah. I'm new to this. so I need ya'll to tell me if you want me to post these two chapters.:) so please comment below:) If you do I just might dedicate the chapter to you:) and If I don't get an answer I can't post those chapters... so PLEASE COMMENT BELOW!!!xx