Chapter 14 ♡

A/N- Hey guys, I know I haven't updated this story in like 5 months, but I've decided to continue with it! :) And as you could see the past authors notes where absolutely horrible. So I will be editing them :)xx

Enjoy.

Chapter 14:

Alice's P.O.V

When we got back to Harry's house, I went straight to my room, to change into some more comfortable clothes.

I finished changing and as I was adjusting the shirt I had just pulled over my head, a pair of arms wrapped around me, from behind.

I gasped, and spun around to face him. "Harry! Where you watching me change?" I asked aggravated. He grinned and nodded. He said nothing and pulled me into a hug, holding me there for what felt like hours.

He pulled away and held my hands in hhis looking into my eyes. "I love you." He said, keeping eye contact. He leaned down and planted a light kiss on my lips before turning around and walking out my door.

"I'll be in the basement," he said, disappearing into the next room. I pulled a Jack Wills hoddie over my head and brushed my hair, before going to find Harry.

I walked into the main room of the basement, where he was siting on the couch, and I plopped down on the couch next to him. "What's up Haz?" I asked him. Inside, my heart was pounding, and I was incredibly nervous.

I know what's up, and he knows that. "I leave for the X-Factor in three days." He muttered. My heart dropped to the bottom of my stomach.

I knew he was leaving soon, but, I didn't think it was that soon. He looked up to meet my gaze, slowly moving closer to me. He pulled me onto him, so that I sat comfortably on his lap, with my legs wrapped around his waist. He wrapped his arms around me and sat there, holding me close to him.

"Alice." He pulled away and looked into my eyes, "be my girlfriend." I looked at him, shaking my head in disbelief at his bluntness. "Harry, we can't.." I started. "Says who?" He interrupted. He was being stubborn, and I hated when he got stubborn.

He knew that, too. "Says me, Harry." You know I love you, but, there's no point in being you're girlfriend while you're gone." I spat back at him. He just sat there, looking at me, not saying a word. "Please." He begged, "it's only six months." I wish he wouldn't do this to me, telling him no was not something anybody did easily.

"Harry.." I said, shaking my head. I started standing up to walk away from him, but, before I could get far, he grasped my arm, and pulled me back into his lap. He took my face into his hands, crashing his lips onto mine.

Butterflies, erupted in my stomach and the world melted around me and Harry. I snapped back to reality, and pulled away from him, "you can't be doing that." I reprimanded him, giving him a mean look. He flashed me a seductive, cheeky smile. "I don't see why not, you didn't quite seem to mind," referring to me kissing him back.

I said nothing, sitting there in disbelief . Before I knew it, Harry yanked me in for another kiss. I shoved him away, "I'm serious Harry, stop it!" I almost yelled.

It tore me apart inside to yell at him. His smile dropped and I could see it hurt him more than me. Harry, was never the one to take rejection.

I locked eyes with Harry, watching his eyes begin to swell with tears. He stood up and made his way to his room. I just stayed on the couch, not knowing what to do. I glanced at the clock, 11:56.

I got up, and quietly walked into Harry's room, where he was asleep, or so I figured at least. I went into my room and flopped down on my bed, falling asleep right away. I hadn't realized how exhausted I was.

________

A/N- Do you guys like it? Sorry but these chapters are going to be a bit short, until I get further more into the story :) But I'll update more. Also I won't be doing Harry's POV only a couple, but maybe I could make a different book just about Harry's POV's?