Chapter 9 ♡

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in like four weeks. I only have enough time to update on the weekends. So yeah. But enjoy Chapter 9!! Also don't forget to vote. comment. and fan Also I'm thinking about making a Harry Styles vampire story!!!! What do you guys think about that?

Chapter 9:

(Alice's P.O.V.)

"WAKE UPPPP!" Harry was yelling in my ear while violently shaking me. "Stttooopppp," I groaned and turned to slap Harry. He grabbed my hand before I could hit him. "NOPE! Get up." He said, pulling on my arm. I shook him off and stood up. "We're leaving for the mall in 30." He said and smiled big before exiting my room. well, that was that. I put on my light blue skinny jeans and a Jack Wills sweater and grabbed my beg. I walked into the kitchen to find Harry waiting for me anxiously, keys in his hand.

"Let's go!" He yelled. I don't know what had gotten into this boy but he was rowdy as hell today. We climbed into Harry's mum's car and headed to the mall.On the interstate Harry put in his Blink 182 CD and blasted it. We rocked out to Girl at the Rock Show and we serenaded each other with I Miss You before pulling into the parking lot.

we parked and made our way into Harry's choice, the Jack Wills store. Harry walked around like a girl, pulling out different outfits and comparing them. He finally narrowed it down to two outfits. He tried them on, the first one was a tan shirt with a dark navy blue blazer and gray pants.

He came out in the second outfit, a white shirt with a light gray cardigan, tan khakis, and brown scarf. I could feel my face light up when he stepped out of the dressing room. "It's perfect, you have to wear that." I said to him, jumping up and down in excitement.

He smiled, "Great! Let's do it," and went back to change. He came out and we paid for the outfit and left the mall. We got home around 3 and I went to my room while Harry and his mum prepared for his family to arrive the next day.

* NEXT DAY*

Today was Wednesday, I'd have nothing to do while Harry was with his extended family. I didn't have much extended family, my mum was an only child and her father had died leaving behind my frail grandmother alone in a retirement home. My father had lots of family but took that with him when he left me and my mum. But one thing I don't understand, I have brown hair and my mother has blonde. And it's natural too. But I used to have blond hair as a baby..Moving on...

I picked up my phone and dialed Cheyenne, one of my best girlfriends. She picked up on the second ring. "Hello?" she said into her phone. "Hey Cheyenne! It's Alice, I was seeing if maybe you wanted to go do something today?" I spoke quickly for whatever reason. She hesitated, "Uh-uh.. Sure," she finally said. "I'll be over in about fifteen," she added. "I'm at Harry's house, mum is out of town again," I informed her.

"Oohh, Harry's house?" she laughed at herself. She always had a thing for Harry whether she wanted to admit it or not. "See you then," I said and hung up. A few minutes later she came walking into my room, scaring the shit out of me. "Whoa- who let you in?!" I almost yelled at her. "The door was unlocked..So I came in." She said, shrugging and smiling like it was nothing. She could be a read airhead sometimes. She reminded me of Karen Smith off of mean girls,but I loved her to death.

We decided to go get lunch and to see the movie Ted. We walked upstairs where Anne and Harry were making some food. "I'm leaving, I'll be back soon." I said and waved to them. I glanced over at Cheyenne and she was practically drooling over Harry, it was disgusting. "Bye sweetie," Anne said. "Byyee!" Harry said and gave me a cheesy smile. We walked outside and made our way down the steps. "God Harry is so cute!" Cheyenne said. "You know it would be so awesome if you set me and Harry up on a date! I mean you're practically his sister, he'd listen to you," she rambled on.

I just rolled my eyes and got in my car. I had a feeling it would be a long day.

(Harry's P.O.V.)

I went downstairs and laid in bed, playing on my phone until I feel asleep. When I woke up the next morning, it was right back to making food with my mum for my family. I looked up when I heard the basement door click shut to see Alice standing there with her friend Cheyenne. Cheyenne was one of Alice's most obnoxious friends, I never liked to put up with her but I did it for Alice.

"I'm leaving, I'll be home soon," she said to me and my mum. I could see Cheyenne staring at me but I just ignored her. "Bye sweetie!" my mum said to her. "Byyyeee! I said to Alice. She waved and they disappeared out the door, leaving me to finish making food with my mum.

When we finished everything we sat down at the kitchen table to have some tea while waiting for everyone. My aunt, uncle, and cousins showed up first. We waited a few more hours for everyone to arrive before serving dinner. Everyone ate and made conversations, taking turns talking to me about being excited, ready, nervous and whatnot for my audition.

Everyone wished me good luck. All throughout the night my mind always ended up back on Alice. I wondered what she was doing, where she was, if she was thinking about me. It got to be late and almost everyone was gone, except for my mum's sister who was staying over. I was in the living room watching TV when I heard the door in the kitchen open and Alice go downstairs. I waited about twenty minutes before going downstairs I walked into my room and turned the corner to enter my bathroom.

"Ughh" I groaned as Alice bumped into me. She was clothed with a towel wrapped around her wet hair. "Harry?" she called out. "well this is my room" I retorted. "Well soooorrryyy" she said with an attitude. I grabbed her arms not letting her walk away before pulling her into a tight hug. "Goodnight Alice." I whispered, wishing she would lay with me until I fell asleep.

"Goodnight Hazza." she said and looked up at me smiling big. I placed y hand on her left cheek and placed a kiss on her right cheek. She turned and disappeared into her room, leaving me standing alone in the dark in my room. I stripped off my clothes and jumped into my bed, cold and alone. I pulled my pillow into my chest and fell asleep, thinking of Alice.

Tomorrow was my last day with Alice before my audition, and for some reason I was incredibly nervous.

_______

A/N- Some drama coming up soon.. but thanks so much guys for all these reads!!

Please Comment, Vote, and Fan!!! I feel like no one reads this:/

Do you guys think Alice feels the same way as Harry feels for her?

Will Harry still feel nervous? Will he just quit the X-Factor?...

Next part will be up this weekend!! Hopefully, because my sisters birthday is the 10th:)

Bye my lovelies!